Virginia Assistant Tournament Director
Perfect Game UsaRuther Glen, VA
Full Time Job
PERFECT GAME NORTHEAST/MID-ATLANTIC REGION IS SEEKING AN ASSISTANT TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR TO ASSIST REGIONAL DIRECTOR IN GAME DAY OPERATIONS.
• Lead and facilitate events.
• Excellent customer interaction/service.
• Pre/Post event work.
• Evaluate and oversee staff on site at multiple fields.
• Transport and distribute equipment to each field.
• Communicate with the Regional Director.
• Desire to establish a career in sports management and branding.
• Desire to learn and implement the complete business/supply chain process.
• Must be willing to work long hours and weekends.
• Able to communicate effectively and efficiently.
• Experience in or taking college courses related to Sports Management/Marketing.
DESIRED SKILLS / CHARACTERISTICS:
• Critical Thinking
• Base pay of $500 per week. Could be more, contingent upon the length of the event.
• Currently enrolled in a college/university to receive college credit, or recent college graduate. (Optional)
• In depth knowledge about the sport of baseball.
• Must have a form of transportation