Intern - Social Media
Perfect Game UsaCharlotte, NC
Part Time Unpaid Internship
PERFECT GAME COASTAL REGION IS SEEKING SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNS TO ASSIST MANAGER IN GAME DAY POSTING ON TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK.
RESPONSIBILITIES:• • Update and post content on the PG Tournament Social Media Outlets to promote the new tournament series and give recognition to the players who stand out.
• Assist in the execution of contests through social media.
• Develop creative ways to drive engagement and increase followers across social media channels.
• Gather and post photos from the events that are provided by our local feet on the ground, as well as reaching out to get this free content from parents and family members.
• Maintain structure and tagging within Photo Management tool.
• Brainstorm to help formulate a strategy of creative and interesting ways to engage with our audiences.
• Keep up on the latest social media trends and capabilities
• Provide support and upkeep weekly of Perfect Game social media analytics.
• Help with Award Production for events through Global awards including, but not limited to, use of CorelDRAW to create designs for awards, safe and accurate use of laser engraver and sublimation materials
• Other duties as assigned
• Candidates must have strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other photo editing software.
• Graphic design and Video editing experience is an asset.
• Must have strong understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok and other emerging social media platforms.
• Fundamental knowledge of the game of baseball
• The ability to work in a team atmosphere are also key attributes success in this position.
• Must be willing to travel within the local area and work flexible hours. In other words, this position requires travel connected with official duties, including attendance at night and weekends.
Start Date: April 2022, this will be a 12 week internship to go along with school timeline. All interns will be paired with a mentor during the internship.