Intern - Merchandise
Perfect Game UsaVoorhees, NJ
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Perfect Game Northeast/ Mid-Atlantic is looking for a purpose-driven individual with a genuine interest in learning about the industry. Merchandise Representative will assist in sales and management of inventory/apparel. The position requires a high level of detail and accuracy. The right candidate must be a trustworthy and passionate team player.
• Lead and facilitate event activations
• Excellent customer interaction/service
• Attain sales goals during tournaments
• Inventory and supply chain management
• Request product be shipped to your area when in need of replenishment or new items
• Desire to establish a career in sports marketing and branding
• Desire to learn and implement the complete business/supply chain process
• Must be willing to work long hours and weekends
• Able to communicate effectively and efficiently
• Experience in or taking college courses related to Sports Management/Marketing
• Strong referral from the past employers or college professor
DESIRED SKILLS / CHARACTERISTICS:
• Critical Thinking
• Microsoft Excel efficient
Start Date: March 2022, this will be a 12 week internship to go along with school timeline. All interns will be paired with a mentor during the internship.
Compensation: $500/ month stipend
Currently enrolled in a college/university to receive college credit, or recent college graduate.