Production Room Assistant
Peoria Sports ComplexPeoria, AZ
Part Time Job
The Peoria Sports Complex is the Spring Training and Player Development Home of the San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners. The purpose of this position is to assist in production room operations executing in-game entertainment elements to promote a positive fan experience at Peoria Sports Complex This is a part-time, seasonal position with the majority with focus in the September and October during the Arizona Fall League and Regional Tournaments with opportunities for future events throughout the year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in the operation of the video board, sound system, and scoreboard hardware and software.
• Assists in the coordination of marketing and promotional features through production equipment in conjunction with real-time announcements.
• Assists in the creation of video board graphic art content.
• Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor(s).
• Previous experience in the operation of videoboard, audio or like production equipment preferred.
• Experience in a sporting environment and knowledge of baseball is preferred.
• Must portray strong problem-solving skills including listening, identifying and resolving problems in a calm and friendly manner.
• Possess strong verbal, listening and organization skills.
• Consistently honors work commitments and arrive to work on time.
• Be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.