Atx Tv: Social Media & Design Manager
Penske Media CorporationRemote, CA
Full Time Job
A celebration of all things television, ATX TV is hiring a Social Media & Design Manager. Reporting to the Director of Programming, the Social Media & Design Manager will help to create a cohesive ATX TV brand presence across social media platforms as well as provide newsletter strategy and implementation. This person will also oversee and implement design elements for year-round and festival needs (marketing decks, wrap-up reports, official festival signage and printed materials, digital graphics for promotion and engagement).
• Manage ATX TV’s social media accounts and drive growth strategies to increase followers, engagements and conversions
• Collaborate with Director of Programming and the ATX TV staff to contribute ongoing social media ideas and strategy to the content and promotions calendar
• Assist in developing brand voice and write ongoing social posts for ATX TV’s platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube
• Source materials for posts and submit requests for branded graphics ensuring rigorous adherence to detail and brand standards
• Route materials for approvals, implement feedback and adhere to deadlines
• Reply to all inquiries posted or sent on social media, ensuring a high standard of customer service and timely, accurate responses
• Develop and manage newsletter strategy, including but not limited to drafting copy, designing assets, scheduling campaigns, etc.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and continuously optimize
• Collaborate with community partners, influencers and digital partners on social media promotions
• Design Requirements:
• Create easily adaptable design templates for social media campaigns, content releases, and event promotion using brand guidelines and assets provided by marketing team, and oversee implementation
• Design and/or create digital assets for social media campaigns using brand assets, archival content, original content, and/or partner-provided assets, in accordance with brand standards
• Collaborate with Operations team to design and update official event signage and print materials
• Oversee and update designs for marketing decks, festival wrap up reports, and recap materials as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Festival Specific Responsibilities:
• Foster a lively and engaging social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok throughout the event.
• Engage with ATX TV’s online festival community, partners, and talent across platforms.
• Manage and collaborate with the Volunteer Team to capture, create and share quick-turnaround content throughout all four days.
• Develop a schedule/strategy for capturing content on-site with talent and attendees throughout the event.
• Support the marketing team with daily copywriting and copy editing responsibilities.
• Track metrics and campaigns throughout the event and produce a post-festival report on overall performance and engagement.
• Must have a genuine interest in TV and general knowledge of the current TV landscape.
• 2 years of experience managing social media professionally for a brand; past event experience strongly preferred
• Demonstrable results from past consumer facing social campaigns; experienced building a following
• Highly creative with experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and convert
• Proven ability and success managing and executing content strategies
• Reliable and able to execute tasks with minimal oversight.
• Strong written communications skills, attention to detail and ability to distill key messages in order to inform and persuade
• A strong?visual sensibility and experience following brand guidelines
• Expertise across social platforms and experience using a social media management and intelligence tool
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media
• Experience coordinating paid social posts a plus
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop and Illustrator). Proficiency with Adobe Premiere a plus.
• Must be comfortable approaching and interacting with general attendees, panelists, volunteers, etc in a fast-paced/high-energy environment.
ATX TV, as part of the Penske Media Corp. (PMC) family of brands, is committed to the health and wellness of our employees, the company pays 100% of the monthly health, dental and vision plan premiums for the employee and their family.
About ATX TV:
ATX TV is a celebration of all things television. What started out as a weekend festival, is now a community of fans and industry that interacts 365 days a year! From our ATX TV Membership Program, The TV Campfire podcast, our official YouTube Channel, social media, and both virtual & in person events, including the annual ATX TV Festival, we produce events and create content that encourage attendees to discover the new and explore the past. Learn more about ATX TV here and ATX TV Festival here.
About Penske Media Corporation:
PMC is a leading global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate audience. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Variety, Rolling Stone, ATX TV, The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Deadline, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Fairchild Media, Vibe, IndieWire, Dirt, Gold Derby and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth, and courage. In addition, PMC owns several vital cultural events such as SXSW, LA3C, and Life is Beautiful. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good.