Atx Tv: Operations Coordinator
Penske Media CorporationRemote, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/10/2023 5:07:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Atx Tv: Operations Coordinator jobs in Remote-CA
Search all Atx Tv: Operations Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
A celebration of all things television, ATX TV is hiring an Operations Coordinator. In this high-profile position, the Operations Coordinator will provide support to the Co-Presidents and Director of Operations in developing and overseeing event logistics (virtual and in person) for ATX TV and the annual ATX TV Festival, ensuring policies and procedures are reviewed for accuracy and consistency to achieve organizational goals in a timely and effective manner.
Additionally, the Operations Coordinator will:
• Coordinate the annual ATX TV Pitch Competition submissions and planning
• Assist with Festival attendee communications and administration of the ATX TV Membership Program
• Strategize and implement programming to grow Community Engagement both virtually and in Austin
• Coordinate event logistics including but not limited to tracking/managing RSVPs, run of show, virtual recording schedules, venue, A/V, volunteers, and vendors such as catering, rentals, signage, permitting, etc.
• Along with the Director of Operations, will manage event set up, break down and run point at events
• Work with partners on collecting necessary assets for invitation, website, event programs
• Ensure all necessary products and equipment are shipped/delivered to venue and shipped back/returned after event
• Manage onsite festival production materials, and inventory of all Festival supplies, equipment, and rentals
• Oversee merch inventory and manage order fulfillment, as well as serving as point for event merchandise
• Produce reports and use data on attendance, expenses, and processes to inform improvements for future Festivals
• Track and organize receipts needed for reimbursements as needed
• Set, coordinate, and track Zoom meetings and webinars for ATX TV internal and external meetings, Pitch Competition events, and ATX TV Member events
• Research projects as needed, including but not limited to new operational methods that advance accessibility, DEI, and environmental efforts
• Assist with ATX TV general correspondence and answer customer service emails
• Provide administrative support for Co-Presidents, including but not limited to calendar management & scheduling for Directors’ professional calendar, checking voicemail messages, and booking travel as needed
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to manage time and adhere to deadlines, are a must.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities with discretion and good judgment.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while supporting multiple tasks.
• Ability to travel, work evenings, and weekends as required for events per direction from Director of Operations
• Frequently required to stand/walk for long periods of time and/or assist with moving boxes, equipment, etc. during events. Ability to lift 50 lbs. Manual dexterity is required for keyboard and computer use.
• Previous festival/event experience is a plus.
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Power Point, Excel; experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Passion for television and cultural events a plus
ATX TV, as part of the Penske Media Corp. (PMC) family of brands, is committed to the health and wellness of our employees, the company pays 100% of the monthly health, dental and vision plan premiums for the employee and their family.
About ATX TV:
ATX TV is a celebration of all things television. What started out as a weekend festival, is now a community of fans and industry that interacts 365 days a year! From our ATX TV Membership Program, The TV Campfire podcast, our official YouTube Channel, social media, and both virtual & in person events, including the annual ATX TV Festival, we produce events and create content that encourage attendees to discover the new and explore the past.
Learn more about ATX TV here and ATX TV Festival here.
About Penske Media Corporation:
PMC is a leading global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate audience. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Variety, Rolling Stone, ATX TV, The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Deadline, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Fairchild Media, Vibe, IndieWire, Dirt, Gold Derby and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth, and courage. In addition, PMC owns several vital cultural events such as SXSW, LA3C, and Life is Beautiful. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good.