Writer / Producer, Sports, Brand Marketing
PeacockNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/21/2021 8:25:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Writer / Producer, Sports, Brand Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Writer / Producer, Sports, Brand Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent. Here you can fly to new heights!
The Writer/Producer will help develop creative content that positions and markets Peacock as an industry-leading platform for live sports, with a portfolio that spans from Sunday Night Football and the Premier League, to the Ryder Cup, the 2022 Winter Olympic Games, and beyond!
The Writer/Producer will report to the Supervising Producer and Senior Creative Director of Brand, who oversee internal writers, producers, editors, creative production assistants, and external vendors/agencies tasked with developing and executing marketing projects and campaigns.
This position will produce a high-volume of work across multiple platforms and sports properties, providing initial creative concepts and helping to guide and direction throughout the creative process. The candidate should have a reel of relevant work that shows their conceptual prowess, copywriting skills, strategic thinking, and industry-leading creative chops.
• Write and develop creative content that positions and markets Peacock as an industry-leading platform for live sports content, while maintaining a consistent brand voice and tone.
• Develop and execute promotional ideas around special events and activations across the sports portfolio
• Collaborate with Peacock brand, originals, and library content teams to help integrate live sports into overarching brand creative
• Supervise and direct voiceover and audio mixing sessions
• Partner cross-functionally with on-platform, social, and performance marketing teams with copy and content curated for targeted audience segments and platforms.
• Maintain an up-to-the-minute understanding of topical storylines across relevant sports leagues and properties that would influence creative messaging
• Provide conceptual and editorial feedback to guide external agencies on a high volume of work
• Ensure seamless execution and delivery of creative assets to relevant internal partners and platforms
• Collaborate with the Supervising Producer to brainstorm and script ideas and concepts, as needed.
• Work alongside designers and production team to create and produce all content
• Liaise with stakeholders within NBC Sports production, marketing, and operations services
• Screen for or request footage of specific athletes, venues, and moments to help bolster campaign creative.
• At least 7 years of relevant experience writing, creating, producing and managing promotional/marketing content and campaigns
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, digital delivery, and music libraries
• Proven creative vision with an interest in developing a variety of creative tones and styles
• A strong leader; able to offer insightful creative feedback and guidance to editorial vendors
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, culture and a willingness to be hands-on, when necessary
• Passionate about live sports, specifically the NFL, the Olympics, Premier League, Golf, NCAA Football, and/or motorsports
• Sports, Entertainment, Digital Media and/or direct-to-consumer marketing/branding/creative experience strongly preferred
• Avid consumer of streaming content; an understanding of Peacock and NBC Universal's programming strongly preferred
• Interest in industry trends in advertising, video content creation, and social marketing
• Excellent presentation skills
• Bachelors degree preferred
• The ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, creative, environment
• Strong communication and organizational skills with an attention to detail
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once.
• Self-motivated, positive attitude