Winback Manager, Retention Media
PeacockNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Winback Manager, Retention Media will support the Performance Media team in planning the strategy and managing the optimization of retention media to reduce churn and drive winbacks with Peacock/direct-to-consumer products.
• Work with Senior Manager to understand & map out customer journeys in order to develop a holistic churn mitigation and winback strategy
• Lead the development of impactful, data-driven marketing campaigns that reduce churn and win back customers across various channels including but not limited to Paid Social, Paid Search, and Programmatic.
• Identify and size churn mitigation and winback opportunities according to content calendar
• Liaise with performance agency, creative team, platform/vendor partners and key marketing stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of campaigns
• Work closely with CRM team to help develop omnichannel media strategies that support customer lifecycle marketing objectives and reduce subscriber churn
• Own and track key retention KPIs on an ongoing basis such as MAAs, churn rates and winbacks
• Work with Data Science and Analytics team to establish a rigorous testing framework and test propensity and segmentation models
• Customize creative and messaging based on segment-specific insights to make campaigns highly relevant and effective
• Measure the success of retention marketing efforts and regularly report out on performance and key findings
• Work with Senior Manager and Analyst on setting and forecasting business goals
â- Bachelor's degree
â- Minimum 4 years direct marketing experience required
â- Experience driving engagement through paid media campaigns for a digital subscription product
â- Entertainment, advertising or e-commerce industry experience preferred
â- Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, creative, technical and operations
â- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities