Tvos Engineering Manager, Peacock
PeacockBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
At Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal youâ€™ll find more than a job. Here youâ€™ll find a fast-paced, high-flying team of unique birds who want to beâ€¯at theâ€¯epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Join us as a tvOS Engineering Manager and you'll be part of a dynamic team that makes sure our technology delivers the best experience for our customers.
What You'll Do:
• Oversee a squad of talented engineers
• Build a world-class team by hiring exceptional talent, coaching and developing engineers
• Organise and lead the team agile ceremonies and priorities
• Deliver products our customerâ€™s love
• Deliver highly scalable and highly reliable products (yes, our customers expect 99.999% availability)
• Promote best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
• Contribute to the whole development cycle, analysis, implementation, testing and operation
• Engineering expertise in tvOS/Swift development
• Strong communication, management and mentoring skills
• Relentless focus on our customerâ€™s experience and application performance
• Your voice! We expect engineers to have a positive impact on product decisions
• An agile and dynamic approach to delivery
• Knowledge of App Architecture & Design Patterns
• Continuous Integration/Deployment tools and processes
• Ability to work well in a team, self-driven and eager to learn
• Creative thinking, analytical skills, with attention to detail