PeacockNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture. â€‹
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O. â€‹
Tracking Analyst, Peacock
We are looking for a Tracking Analyst, Marketing Operations to manage the creation, testing, and maintenance of tracking codes across all marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a keen attention to detail to ensure campaign accuracy.
• Support digital marketing teams (Acquisition, Engagement & Retention) to implement standardized and customized tracking for campaign initiatives.
• Must be able to work as part of a team to support, document and maintain tracking code workflows.
• Ensure completeness, accuracy, and conformity in tracking code creation.
• Understand business requirements and how to implement tracking codes to ensure specific digital measurement tactics are captured to answer business questions.
• Design QC protocols to ensure effective campaign launches and enablement of post-campaign analysis.
• Identify areas of inefficiency in tracking code creation and work with marketing operations to implement process improvements.
â€¢ 1 year experience in a digital marketing capacity.
â€¢ An understanding of digital marketing best practices and the channels utilized in a digital marketing campaign.
â€¢ Basic understanding of cross-channel marketing campaigns and their primary process/function/value.
â€¢ Experience with the setup and implementation of digital marketing campaigns.
â€¢ Advanced excel skills
â€¢ Google marketing platform or Adobe Analytics experience is a plus
â€¢ An unwavering attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
â€¢ A critical thinker with aptitude to isolate and fix technical issues related to the creation of tracking codes.