PeacockNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/14/2021 11:27:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Supervising Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Supervising Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Supervising Producer?
Full Time Job
Supervising Producer, WWE / Peacock
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
The Supervising Producer, WWE will be an experienced and passionate creative professional, focused on the conception and production of assets and campaigns (in partnership with WWE) to promote WWE content available on Peacock. These campaigns will use key WWE content to drive both customer acquisition and engagement/retention.
The Peacock Creative team is tasked with developing industry-leading solutions to market our brand and content to consumers. A successful candidate will not only have experience in content marketing, but great creative and production skills; they'll be a proactive resource across the business, adept at managing a high-volume of assignments day-to-day while also thinking strategically about how to attack problems down the road.
The Supervising Producer will work closely with creative and production teams at WWE to ensure a seamless partnership when it comes to marketing key priorities including live pay-per-views, WWE Originals, and WWE library content. They will oversee the work of internal editors/designers and external vendors tasked with developing and executing creative marketing ideas and campaigns, while meeting with WWE regularly to make sure that the creative expression of our initiatives are closely aligned. The candidate should have a reel of relevant work that shows their conceptual prowess, eye for design, copywriting skills, strategic thinking, and industry-leading creative marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Providing creative leadership on all WWE/Peacock marketing campaigns â€'' managing all facets of creative development from briefing and creative production, through execution and delivery.
• Serve as key creative point of contact with external WWE creative and production teams for planning, production and approval of Peacock marketing assets
• Partner with internal Project Manager, designer and Marketing lead on all campaigns.
• Liaise with internal departments and teams for all WWE marketing needs
• Concept, script and execute marketing assets when necessary.
• Partner cross-functionally with Growth Marketing and Social Marketing teams on initiatives to create cultural impact, and drive customer acquisition and retention
• Help ensure seamless execution and delivery of creative assets to relevant internal partners and platforms
• Creatively lead remote or live production shoots with WWE talent when necessary.
• Work alongside designers and production team to create and produce all content
• Ensure all campaigns are aligned with overall Peacock brand and design guidelines
• Help out on other key Peacock marketing priorities beyond WWE including Peacock Brand campaigns, Peacock Sports campaigns, Peacock Originals campaigns, and campaigns for key Peacock library content
• At least 7 years of relevant experience concepting, writing, producing and managing creative campaigns for digital / direct to consumer brands and/or entertainment brands
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, digital delivery and music libraries
• Experience reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data & optimizing creative accordingly
• Passion for, and deep familiarity with, WWE content and Superstars
• Ability to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial culture and a willingness to be hands-on when necessary
• Excellent presentation skills
• A strong track record of collaboration and team-building; ability to work directly and effectively with senior internal and external stakeholders
• Bachelors degree preferred