Supervising Creative Writer / Producer, Brand Marketing
PeacockNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Supervising Creative Writer/Producer, Brand Marketing (Peacock)
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here youâ€™ll find more than a job. Youâ€™ll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Supervising Writer/Producer will help ideate, develop and execute creative ad campaigns that market the Peacock brand, and our diverse range of content. The Supervising Writer/Producer will oversee internal makers as well as external vendors tasked with conceiving and creating breakthrough marketing concepts and campaigns. The successful candidate will be a highly conceptual thinker, able to conceive and develop original concepts; theyâ€™ll have great creative instincts and a knack for strategy, with extensive experience overseeing shoots and post-production.
• Peacock Brand: work with external partners and internal stakeholders on creative strategies for key brand campaigns and initiatives that will break through the clutter, garner attention and action, and result in buzzy, impactful moments that lead to increased brand awareness, consideration, and ultimately drive customer acquisition. Ensure we maintain a consistent tone and voice across all platforms and consumer touchpoints.
• Concept, pitch, plan and execute multiplatform campaigns for future brand iterations that position our brand and our content (from acquisitions to originals, sports, news, and live events) as industry-leading. Develop dynamic creative strategies (pulling together research, audience insights, cultural insights, and creative insights into an actionable plan for the development of highly effective consumer campaigns), plan and execute asset capture/shoots, architect multi-faceted campaign concepts that work across the entire marketing funnel, and work in partnership with brand marketing teams to ensure that campaigns stay on track, on budget, and deliver on key KPIs, with constant optimization based on data.
• Develop creative ideas to help position and market Peacock content around cultural milestones and events
• Work with Sales/Trade/Affiliate/Growth/Press/Product partners on creative needs/assets and custom marketing elements.
• Partner cross-functionally with Performance Marketing and Social Marketing teams on initiatives to create cultural impact, and drive customer acquisition and retention.
• At least 7 years of relevant media experience; writing/concepting for creative marketing/branding across a range of brands/categoriesâ€''preferably at an ad agency.
• Entertainment, Digital Media and/or direct-to-consumer marketing/branding experience a plus
• Must have a portfolio and/or writing/pitch samples
• Ability to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial culture
• Experience managing teams and a proven ability to lead and motivate staff and partners
• Excellent writing, strategic development, and presentation skills; ability to develop compelling pitch materials to help merchandise key ideas and initiatives with senior leadership
• Comfortable reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data & optimizing creative accordingly
• Experience overseeing and directing AV and photo shoots with talent; experience directing and supervising editors and sound engineers.
• Ad agency experience strongly preferred