Sr. Writer / Producer, Originals
PeacockNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/10/2021 1:18:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Sr. Writer / Producer, Originals jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Writer / Producer, Originals postings
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
This key position will execute a high volume of promotional assets for Peacock Original content with a focus on scripted original series, competition shows and more. The person in this role will work closely with the Creative Director on high-profile campaigns. This role requires a strong conceptual thinker and writer with excellent producing and production skills.
Could Include, But Are Not Limited To
• Concept, write, produce and execute best-in-class creative launch campaigns for Peacock Originals.
• Collaborate with internal designers to create Creative Strategy decks.
• Present Creative Strategy, and creative assets such as trailers and key art to internal and external stakeholders.
• Collaborate and own relationships with outside agencies and production/editorial vendors for 360 campaigns, which include static and AV assets for cross-platform use and OOH.
• Develop and execute promotional ideas around Originals marketing events and activations.
• Supervise VO recording and audio mix sessions.
• Lead brainstorming sessions to develop script ideas and promotional concepts.
• Work alongside designers and production team to create and produce all content.
• Direct talent and Originals creative marketing shoots as needed, such as photoshoots, bts and promos.
• Oversee and own smaller projects.
• Manage direct reports.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Minimum 7 years of experience writing and producing
• Experience leading 360° Originals creative campaigns in television or entertainment (drama or comedy); streaming/direct-to-consumer experience preferred
• Proficiency in digital video file formats; working with source video/material of varying quality and technical specs (frame rate, codecs, etc.)
• Proven talent for conceptual thinking and writing skills (portfolio/website must be provided)
• Expertise in creating and optimizing promotional content for digital and social platforms
• Demonstrated ability to create promotional materials for a wide variety of partners
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere; familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once the ability to meet tight deadlines, in a fast-paced creative environment
• Strong communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
• Self-motivated, positive attitude
• Promo writing experience preferred
• Bachelors degree preferred