Sr. Project Manager Pmo, Technology Delivery
PeacockNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/6/2021 10:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Project Manager Pmo, Technology Delivery jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Project Manager Pmo, Technology Delivery postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Project Manager Pmo, Technology Delivery?
Full Time Job
Sr. Project Manager Pmo, Technology Delivery, Peacock
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
Senior Project Manager PMO, Technology Delivery, Peacock
The Senior PM PMO will collaborate with leaders and stakeholders across the Technology Delivery Direct to Consumer department to ensure proper coordination and execution of activities related to program management, communications, and training of governance best practices. The position requires significant interaction with cross-functional departments within the organization and excellent communication and relationship management skills.
• Support the direct to consumer portfolio, focusing on PMO governance and best practices for Agile based work and traditional programs
• Develop relationships within the global technology delivery team as well as cross functional teams
• Access portfolio, programs, and program health, including dependencies, critical path, roadmaps, and analysis within Technology Delivery PMO team on a weekly basis
• PMO Tooling Solutions end to end planning, roll out, training, and implementation globally
• Continuous process improvements to manage and maintain capacity resource planning efforts for Technology Delivery globally
• Provide recommendations and solutions to promote PMO services to include governance around analytics and reporting. Analyze data integrity, trends, themes, and improvement opportunities
• Maintain best practices for roadmaps of portfolios including dependencies call outs and tracking, executive level read outs and process improvements
• Review PMO opportunities to lead and drive governance of program board, and backlog grooming steering meetings
• Build relationships with key portfolio teams. Gather requirements of the team related to development of workflows, best practices, change management and user adoption of tools and best practices
• Maintain single repository of all PMO portfolio of responsibilities including communications, training, onboarding, and reporting analytics
• Establish vendor management best practices and governance of contract renewals, approvals workflow process and the vendor contract process
â€¢ Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Communications, Technology, Business Administration or related field
â€¢ Coursework in Agile, Scrum, PMO, Governance, Leadership, Lean Six Sigma, Program Governance, Project Management, PMP or PGMP prep work
â€¢ Minimum 7 years of experience working in a Portfolio Program Management Office or PMO, or Senior Project Management role
â€¢ Experience with various PMO methodologies such as a mix of Waterfall/Agile/Scrum/Kanban
â€¢ Experience in governance best practices including Tooling, estimations, capacity planning, portfolio Roadmaps, Agile, Agile Coaching, Agile Reporting, PPM tool implementation
â€¢ Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to relate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
â€¢ Proficiency with Jira, Jira Align, Smartsheets, Tableau, Confluence, PPM tools, Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, MS Project, SharePoint and or related tools
â€¢ Ability to adapt to changes quickly, capable to pivot and focus on competing initiatives, as well as manage multiple priorities simultaneously
â€¢ Train, coach, and support global technology delivery team PMO governance in Agile, traditional project managements, process improvements, Governance reporting best practices in the PMO