Sr. Product Manager
PeacockNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/22/2021 5:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Product Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Product Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Product Manager?
Full Time Job
Sr. Product Manager, Peacock Commerce
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
As a Senior Product Manager on our team, you will conceive, define, design, develop, test, and launch vivid and compelling experiences that are contextually relevant, exceedingly useful, and curiously entertaining.
What we're looking for in a candidate:
• You are an experienced product manager with a proven track-record of end-to-end ownership and delivery of consumer-facing digital products
• You have relentlessly high standards and deep operational knowledge and expertise in every aspect of digital product development. You use tools, technologies, established best practices, and your own experience-based methods.
• You look at the data and listen to the voice of the consumer.
• You identify the most impactful concepts and push them through a rigorous course of critical evaluation, execution, implementation, experimentation, successâ€''or failure.
• You are a strong communicator, able to articulate your point-of-view, engage in fact-based discourse, collaborate, compromise, and bridge gaps
• You are resourceful and you lean on yourself, able to bring the big ideas and deliver the practical daily output.
• You feel most at home in a fast-paced, iterative, and collaborative environment.
• You are fluid and adaptableâ€''able to pivot and work on multiple tracks.
• You have a consumer-centric approach to product design and development.
What you will do:
• Develop and own high-value, consumer-centric digital features and products.
• Use qualitative and quantitative data to define requirements.
• Present vision, strategy, work product, insights, and KPIs to stakeholders at every level of the organization.
• Collaborate with other product managers, designers, and engineers to successfully deliver products to market. Build, test, learn, and increment.
• Balance inputs from business, design, research, technology, and external teams. Create a network of cross-functional partners. Build rapport and earn trust.
• Define and evangelise best practices. Collaborate on the planning and building of scalable and extensible tools and resources.
• Develop a roadmap of impact-generating digital products, features, and optimizations that prioritize customer value, business growth, and strategic opportunities
• Manage a portfolio of B2B client solutions, harmonized with consumer-facing Peacock features.
â€¢ Minimum 7 years owning the end-to-end development lifecycleâ€''incubating, building, delivering, and scaling digital products
â€¢ Readiness to share a presentation of case studies of digital products
â€¢ Experience developing products for the web and shipping apps to iOS or Android
â€¢ Expertise in rapid deployment and experimentationâ€''metrics, analytics, A/B testing, user testing, and market research
â€¢ Experience working in an agile software development environment
â€¢ Close familiarity with common project management tools such as Jira as well as testing tools such as Optimizely or Mixpanel.
â€¢ Experience with entertainment platformsâ€''tvOS, Fire TV, Roku, etcâ€''a plus