Sr. Manager, Social Media--Brand
PeacockNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2021 6:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Sr. Manager, Social Media--Brand jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Manager, Social Media--Brand postings
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Peacock marketing team is looking to build a best-in-class social team for its new streaming platform. Reporting to the Executive Producer and part of the Brand Marketing group, the Sr. Social Manager, Brand will help drive the launch and growth of owned social for the new streaming service.
• Act as the liaison between the brand marketing, programming, brand PR, creative and Symphony teams and the social media team providing important information needed to create strategies, produce assets and develop the editorial social content calendar
• Procure raw assets for brand tentpoles, NBCU library content, acquired shows and films making sure we've properly vetted with legal, brand and PR teams
• Manage day to day with social media creative team to ensure asset development deadlines are met
• Manage day to day with the social media agency responsible for developing the editorial content calendar, publishing and community management to ensure all brand campaigns are running smoothly from ideation to execution
• QA all brand social media assets to make sure brand guidelines are followed, information is accurate, creative is best-in-class and there are no spelling or grammatical errors
• Run brand social media shoots-- from working with the strategy team, to concept ideation, to vetting agencies, to securing location and any props, to execution
• Help ideate brand social assets for the monthly content calendar along with the Sr. Manager, Social Editorial
• Brief brand social assets for social media creative team
• Ensure the monthly social content calendars ladder up to our overall strategy for the brand and overall social KPIs with Sr. Manager, Social Strategy and Sr. Manager, Social Editorial
• 5 years experience working in social for multichannel owned social, agency experience a plus
• Eat, sleep and breathe social media, scouring social platforms for the most innovative brand and influencer content in your spare time
• Experience in day-to-day management of multi-platform marketing campaigns and navigating large, matrixed organizations
• Master of connecting the dots and building relationships
• Well-versed in production needs, especially in the entertainment space
• Exhibit careful attention to detail and meticulous organization, project management and workback plans are your love language
• Must be a proactive self-starter with an innate entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines â€'' exhibits calm under pressure