Sr Manager, Partner Operations
PeacockNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock's Partner Operations team leads the preparation and readiness workflow for all acquired and originally-produced programming for the service. This is an outward-facing group, serving as one of the first touchpoints for productions and content partners, ensuring a seamless operational experience.
The team is hiring a Senior Manager, Partner Operations to manage the onboarding process with productions and content providers for delivery of both acquired licensed content and Peacock Original programming assets, related metadata and artwork. This role will be the face of Peacock for our content partners, so think one-part producer, one-part operations manager. Along with working directly with television and film productions and content partners, you'll also help build the policies and procedures that will guide the creation and display of content on Peacock as our library increases in size, complexity and diversity.
This is a hands-on role involving close collaboration with both external partners and internal teams across various executive levels. The successful candidate will understand the intricacies of working with TV and film content partners and productions in delivering assets spanning numerous content types and genres (unscripted, scripted, live news and sports, anime, Spanish-language), plus have a general understanding of video encoding and asset preparation. Ability to work across multiple high-profile titles while juggling shifting delivery timelines is a must. Experience with multi-language assets such as captions, subtitles, dubs, audio descriptions and metadata is even better.
We're also looking for those who want to help build a new corporate culture. At Peacock we are passionate about movies, TV shows and building a new streaming service from scratch, but we think it's really important to have fun while doing so.
• Bachelors degree in a related field
• Minimum 4 years experience with streaming media operations; film/TV production experience a plus
• Working knowledge of TV/film production, content delivery, multi-language assets, and metadata
• Working knowledge of Microsoft 365, including OneDrive and SharePoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work at 30 Rock, New York City
• Experience working in streaming media operations role preferred
• Experience working with productions, content partners and vendors preferred
• A passion for television and movies
• General understanding of content operations or administration for a streaming service
• Self-starter and ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional attention to detail & ability to multitask across multiple productions