Sr. Manager, CRM and Marketing Analytics, Peacock
PeacockUniversal City, NY
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here youâ€™ll find more than a job. Youâ€™ll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
NBCU Digital Entertainment is looking for a motivated Sr. Manager of Marketing Analytics and Management Insights who can deliver results in a fast-paced environment. As the Sr. Manager of Marketing Analytics and Management Insights, you will lead all Marketing analytics initiatives for the NBCU Entertainment networks such as NBC, Bravo, USA, SyFy, E!, Oxygen and Telemundo. You will play a key role in providing thought leadership and actionable insight for the group. This is a highly visible role that will work closely with multiple levels of leadership within NBCU Entertainment organization.
• Help hire, manage, and lead a team of Marketing Data Analysts.
• Lead Marketing Data Analytics initiatives for the team. Build data pipeline and drive data analytics for customer acquisition, retention and engagement via email, mobile marketing, social marketing and paid media initiatives
• Provide predictive analysis and A/B testing for digital marketing and CRM teams
• Create predictive models to support forecasts and financial budgets including detailed forecasting of digital video metrics by series, season and episode, video starts, view-through, segment starts, minutes watched, ad impressions and average unique viewers
• Analyze video performance on social platforms such as YouTube, Facebook Twitter and Instagram.
• Lead the build out of standardized reporting for multiple groups within the organization. Create requirements for new data sources and ETL for new reports. Help QA and ensure business definitions are accurate.
• Partner closely with the Data Engineering team to provide technical support, define use cases and guidance for key architectural decisions including: real-time processing, distributed computing, & containerized ML models.
• Track the progress and/or ROI on business initiatives through deep-dive analysis. Leverage estimations, third party data, and other resources to provide performance updates.
• Communicate the result effectively through presentations and syndicated reports. Help regularly present findings in weekly and monthly meetings
• Partner effectively and earn trust with stakeholder teams. Take ownership of priorities and ensure that the team deliver results on time. Develop a deep understanding of KPIâ€™s that affect each group. Provide entrepreneurial guidance based on findings. Create, define, and document processes and analyses. Help drive data governance initiatives within the organization.
• BS/MS from a quantitative field from such as Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics.
• 5 years of applied experience in Data Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering and/or BI.
• 2 years managing teams of data professionals
• Advanced SQL skills in Snowflake (ideal) and/or Redshift environments. Experience with analyzing large first-party, in-house customer datasets and building models using Python. Full stack Data Science experience a plus.
• Business intelligence/dashboarding/visualization tools such as Domo (ideal) and Tableau
• Experience with predictive modeling, multi-regression, decision trees, cluster analysis, and various machine learning models.
• Experience working closely with Data Engineering teams to provide ETL requirements, QA, and business definitions. Familiarity with AWS and Snowflake a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to partner and earn the trust of constituents.