Sr Business Analyst, Change Delivery
PeacockNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Business Analyst, a member of the Direct to Consumer group, is responsible for business requirement identification and documentation. A member of the Change Delivery team, this position will partner with cross functional teams to outline business needs, identify areas for process/workflow improvements and translate business priorities to the technology teams. This candidate will work closely with the ad sales and ad technology teams in support of the Direct to Consumer monetization strategy. This role reports to the Director of Portfolio Operations & Intake within Change Delivery.
• Partner with cross functional business units to gather, analyze, and document requirements that accurately reflect business needs with a focus on monetization and ad sales strategy
• Work with technology teams to gap requirements against existing functionality
• Identify short- and long-term solutions, build out roadmaps to support requirement implementation
• Identify and diagram process maps in support of new/revisions to business unit workflows
• Partner with Change Delivery to drive adoption of new processes
• Partner with PMO team to ensure project execution is in accordance with PMO methodology, including project plans and tools
• Identify areas of risk in order to predict and prevent challenges by asking pertinent, targeted lines of questioning
• Create decks which convey and clarify solutions to cross functional business units and leadership
• Mentor junior staff members to drive and improve operational excellence
- 5 years experience working as a business analyst, or relevant experience, proven ability to identify business requirements
- Previous experience working with ad sales and ad technology teams
- Proficient and experienced with creating BRDs
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
- Must be willing to work in New York
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Business requirement writing and understanding of nomenclature
- Demonstrated ability to extract requirements from a diverse project team
- Extremely detailed orientated
- Have a natural curiosity to learn and possess investigative skills
- Ability to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create clear and polished power point decks