Senior Project Manager, Creative Ops
PeacockNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/29/2021 6:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Project Manager, Creative Ops jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Project Manager, Creative Ops postings
Full Time Job
Senior Project Manager, Creative Ops, Peacock
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Senior Project Manager, Creative Ops is a highly capable project professional, with exceptional communication skills. They have a proven track record of end to end delivery of large scale, highly visible projects and programs of work including branding, strategy and design.
This role is specifically responsible for the delivery of Brand initiatives and special projects for Peacock's marketing team as we scale our business domestically. The successful candidate has demonstrated an ability to foster strong relationships, deliver project goals in complex matrixed settings and a track record of delivering creative projects. They are a master of structuring work, developing process, and delivering creative and project documentation.
This position will report to the Vice President, Creative Operations, and will be a senior stakeholder to leadership within Peacock's Brand and Growth Marketing teams. High attention to detail, as well as a commitment to building team culture are an absolute must.
• Deliver complex program of work across the enterprise in highly matrixed environments
• Manage capacity, timelines, planning, and budgets and their reporting
• Manage end to end design and campaign pre-production planning, production and post- production for major Brand and Design Initiatives.
• Track health and provide regular updates to Senior Leadership on progress across multiple creative, business, strategy and inter-enterprise workstreams.
• Set weekly, monthly and quarterly task, milestone and confidence markers to ensure all elements of program are on track.
• Convene blocker and problem-solving sessions to troubleshoot and advance goals if and when program is off pace.
• Bachelor's degree level or equivalent, relevant project or program management qualification.
• Minimum 4 years' experience in a project / program delivery role
• Conversant in program and project management methodologies, able to identify and rollout the best methodology for the task and situation
• Excellent creative project management skills particularly in design workflows and a/v workflows
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
• Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to coordinate team members across disparate teams a plus.
• Keen understanding of how to consistently â€œmove the ball forwardâ€ in varied circumstances.
• Able to energize a matrixed team against a goal, committed to continuous evolution and improvement
• Strong understanding of the global media landscape, particularly streaming
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including PowerPoint and Excel.
• Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
• Strong political acumen, able to tailor style and approach to influence teams and individuals to gain the commitment and performance required to deliver
• Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with stakeholders.
• Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
• Strong eye for detail and ability to partner with creative collaborators.
• Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire