Senior Director Of Program Management
PeacockNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/27/2021 7:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Senior Director Of Program Management jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Director Of Program Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Director Of Program Management?
Full Time Job
Senior Director Of Program Management, Playback Services, Peacock
At Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team of unique birds who want to beâ€¯at theâ€¯epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Senior Director of Program Management, Peacock
Peacock is looking for a highly technical and experienced Director of Program Management to manage a portfolio of activities of engineering teams delivering video playback experience. You will own roadmaps, manage resources and schedules of multiple teams providing video streaming capabilities, dynamic ad insertion capabilities and video players.
You will grow a team of business analysts and project managers, mentor individuals, embrace diversity and help building inclusive and flexible workplace.
• Own roadmaps and lead capacity planning of engineering teams delivering video streaming capabilities and video players in agile and fast pace environment
• Manage and coordinate delivery of complex projects across multiple teams and champion excellence in delivery of high-quality software
• Work closely and collaboratively with managers of the development teams
• Define and oversee work intake process including requirements gathering, estimations process and regular planning sessions and bug management
• Collaborate closely with stakeholders across the organization on prioritisation, progress reporting
• Hire and mentor a team of business analysts and project managers
• Continuously learn, improve and optimise processes and ways of working
• Provide constructive feedback to help your direct reports grow in their professional careers
- 12 years of relevant experience in project management, managing multiple concurrent initiatives
- Highly organized and able to track multiple deliverables across projects and resources
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal and are ability to provide verbal explanations of status and technical issues with precision and accuracy
- Extensive experience with delivery of large-scale video applications
- Understanding of agile software development concepts
- An interest in promoting inclusive team culture where engineers of diverse backgrounds can grow
- Transparency, selflessness and authenticity
- Desire and eagerness to learn
- Passion for technology, streaming and digital media