QA Automation Tester, Peacock
PeacockBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here youâ€™ll find more than a job. Youâ€™ll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Join us as an QA Automation Tester and you'll be part of a dynamic team that makes sure our technology delivers the best experience for our customers.
What You'll Do:
• Help to define and manage our testing processes
• Participate in the team's agile planning & delivery process
• Report and triage detailed bug reports
• Technical root cause analysis of defects
• Responsible for ensuring features meet specified requirements
• Definition of test plans, test scripts, test data requirements, etc.
• Planning test environments and automation strategies.
• Preparation of automation frameworks and test runs for API back ends
• Preparation of automation frameworks and test runs for frontend clients
• Preparation of builds and deployments
• Work closely with Site Reliability Team
• Support production deployments
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in test automation
• Experience with CI process and tools (Jenkins, etc.)
• Knowledge of networking and HTTP Protocol
• Ability to track down the root cause of a defect using debugging tools
• Ability to work well in a team, self-driven and eager to learn
• Creative thinking, analytical skills, with attention to detail
• Very well organized and methodical
• Fluent in English