Program Manager, Decision Sciences
PeacockNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Program Manager, Decision Sciences, Peacock
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Program Manager, Peacock
Our Peacock Decision Sciences Program Manager is responsible for the management and monitoring of programs and projects within Business Analytics and Personalization teams. You will be professional in insights storytelling, communication and visualization and understand how to create action from metrics. You will work alongside the other Decision Sciences teams, including verticals across Data Science, Data Product, Data Engineering, Marketing Analytics, Content Analytics and many more. We are looking for an organized, results-oriented candidate with proven record of delivery success in rapidly evolving environments. This position will report to the Sr Director, Program Management & Data Governance.
This role will be responsible to:
• Manage programs, projects, working closely with analytics professionals, product managers, delivery technology teams, and business stakeholders
• Manage program capacity and forecasts
• Partner with other PMO and Delivery teams to ensure successful delivery
• Provide clear and consistent communication of program and project status for cross-functional teams, leadership, and stakeholders
• Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and dependencies and develop plans to escalate and mitigate them
• Connect the dots across teams and silos to ensure cross functional issues and decisions are flagged to leadership for resolution
• Utilize enterprise project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence and other applications to manage the program and deliverables, while adhering to PMO processes, documentation standards, and best practices
• Support planning and roadmap activities to deliver key results based on established goals
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• 5 years' experience in program and project management
• 3 years' experience in Data and Analytics specific projects and Data delivery
• 3 years' experience with JIRA and Confluence
• Relevant project management certifications, including PMP and/or Scaled Agile certification
• Experience with all type of project management methodologies (agile, waterfall and hybrid)
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
• Strong leadership skills, with proven ability to coordinate team members across disparate global teams
• Highly collaborative, able to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams
• Previous experience working with remote delivery teams
• Results-oriented with initiative to work until job is complete
• Adaptable performer who can lead effectively under pressure and significant change
• SQL/Tableau experience is a plus