Product Marketing Manager
PeacockUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
In this newly created position, the Product Marketing Manager will lead Customer Relationship Marketing campaigns across a variety of NBCU networks including Oxygen, SYFY, and USA. This includes working closely with the network brand teams to manage and scale their CRM program, hands-on execution of email, push, and in-app campaigns, as well as managing an agency team in support of campaign operations. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, process oriented, accountable, detail oriented and comfortable in a fast-paced changing environment. This is a highly cross-functional role and will require the consummate team player to be successful.
• Act as the CRM brand lead for Oxygen, SYFY, and USA â€'' owning the development of campaign strategy, target audiences, deployment capabilities, and overall campaign calendar. This will include managing partner needs and expectations as well as some real-time optimization of campaigns in market
• Create monthly marketing performance dashboard for each network â€'' reading out on email, push, and in-app marketing programs and related KPIs (all acquisition, engagement and retention based)
• Manage strategic automation recommendations for all ELG Brands â€'' including Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, and USA. Develop long-range planning calendar and coordinate hand-off of operational execution to individual CRM Brand Leads
• Work closely with data & analytics team to execute ad-hoc program & campaign performance analysis, as well as providing regular reporting & recaps through self-service Domo dashboards
• Maintain marketing campaign and editorial calendars for each network, including testing roadmap
• Deliver marketing campaign recap reports, including analyzing results and making optimization recommendations
• Partner with network brand teams to identify appropriate content to drive engagement
• Work with digital operations to ensure video content is live/available
• Work alongside MarTech team to help with requirements gathering when deploying new types of campaigns
• Responsible for creating holistic marketing campaign goals, tracking and optimization for each network
• Lead segmentation discussions, acting as a champion for each network's overall growth
• Facilitate technical discussions between One App MarTech and cable entertainment networks to help with requirements gathering for additional campaign needs
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in email or mobile marketing
• Previous experience in performance marketing, direct response marketing, or growth marketing
• Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, including pivot tables. Must have demonstrated experience with A/B testing and analyzing data to make marketing recommendations
• Advertising or digital marketing experience required. Entertainment experience a plus.
• Organized with an acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Data driven-thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
• Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, resourceful and possess good follow-through.
• Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, creative, technical and operations.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.
• Experience with Iterable, Branch and/or JIRA a plus.