PeacockNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/27/2021 1:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Motion Designer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Motion Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Motion Designer?
Full Time Job
Motion Designer, WWE / Peacock
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
Peacock, NBCUniversal's video streaming service, seeks a motivated Motion Designer for its in-house creative team to support the WWE franchise on Peacock. A visual problem solver and storyteller, the Motion Designer will take ideas from concept to execution stage, in both video and digital advertising. Working within a larger team of creative professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives, the Motion Designer will create video design content for a wide variety of WWE marketing assignments across all video, mobile platforms, social media, and emerging media platforms.
could include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, high level of proficiency in After Effects, video motion graphics, and compositing, 3D skills in Cinema 4D.
- Keep current with WWE content, characters, storylines, and products.
- Work closely with Creative Directors, Editorial Director, and Project Managers to help create marketing solutions that reflect the "Peacock " and â€œWWEâ€ visual sensibility.
- Keep up to date with Peacock's brand guidelines and rules from across the entire Marketing organization, ensuring all consumer-facing work maintains a consistent design voice and tone across every platform and touchpoint.
- Ensure a high-volume of design elements are finished and delivered accurately, on-time, while working with highly analytical data-driven assignments.
â€¢ 3 years of experience in Motion Design.
â€¢ 3 years of work experience; digital media and/or direct-to-consumer entertainment,
â€¢ Ability to PIVOT and work with great agility in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial marketing culture.
â€¢ Proficient compositing FX skills (green screen, keying, tracking, rotoscoping).
â€¢ Creative drive to explore brand new approaches to video storytelling.
â€¢ Adept at using web pages and applications, such as HTML and CSS.
â€¢ Excellent presentation skills.
â€¢ Impeccable typographic skills.
â€¢ Strong editorial sensibilities.
â€¢ Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred, educational discipline in graphic design/art school desired.
â€¢ Knowledge of video editing, video production equipment, cinema cameras, and still photography is a plus.