Manager, VOD System Engineering & Reliability, Peacock
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here youâ€™ll find more than a job. Youâ€™ll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Manager of VOD System Engineering & Reliability will be an experienced leader to support system engineering and operations technologies in the oversight, configuration and planning of our VOD monitoring systems. This position works with and supports the Digital Network Operations Center (DNOC) to ensure accurate alerting and monitoring for the various departments. This position will be responsible for proper communication, reliability and resiliency of our systems, networking and associated hardware operations as well as collaboration with editorial for expended support around updates. The Manager of VOD System Engineering & Reliability will play a key role in the direction of video quality monitoring automation and new technologies emerge.
• Manage hardware systems and escalation within digital operations and various venders to support 24/7/365 operations
• Support live event requirements (asset launch, product updates) ensuring all requirements are captured and coordinated properly for monitoring tool stability
• In conjunction with the Director, develop short-term and long-term strategies for operations to drive automation capabilities, standardize media distribution, and realize efficiencies.
• Measure and report out on system quality and performance, operational reliability and future roadmap to ensure 99.999% uptime
• Ensures the engineering designs, plans, maintenance and other activities results in a safe and reliable Digital operation
• Responsible for the configuration, workflow and troubleshooting of all VOD streaming to ensure maximum reliability for all productions.
• Maintain design, documentation and management of existing technical systems as well as workflows specific to VOD content monitoring.
• Operational knowledge of scheduling automation systems and full end to end digital workflow from signal acquisition to end user deliver, baseband a/v processing and signal flow
• Partner in design, documentation and management of new technical systems (hardware and software based) as well as associated workflows
• Establish, maintain and grow excellent working relationships with key internal stakeholders.
• Broadcast or Digital television engineering experience a plus with minimum experience of four (4) years in a broadcast, technical, OTT relevant environment
• Familiarity of MPEG 2 and 4 encoding and decoding, MPEG over IP, multi-way processors, matrix-based communications systems, plant routing systems, and third-party OTT devices
• Experience with HLS, DASH, CMAF, h.264, h.265 technologies and systems for OTT delivery including metadata standards (i.e SCTE, Nielsen, etc.).
• Proficient with MS Office, Visio, Mind-Map, AutoCAD or other workflow representation software
• Excellent communicator and be able to manage highly technical operations teams while interfacing with Engineering, Operations, Production, Editorial, and 3rd party vendors.
• Position requires a cool, level headed individual who works well under the pressures of â€œliveâ€ streaming operations.
• Ability to prepare and deliver written and oral communications of complex matters.
• Ability to support night and weekend assignments as needed.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze, compile and deliver regular clear, concise reports detailing system performance and reliability
• VOD video topology, with CDN cache deliver experience
• Experience in QC, FAX checks and service sign off pre-event
• Understanding of CDN delivery technology
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Visio, Windows, Linux, Mac OS and cloud-based solutions
• Development or demonstrable both hardware and software troubleshooting experience
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversalâ€™ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Excellent communicator and able to manage technical operations while interfacing with Engineering, Operations and multiple 3rd parties
• Ability to escalate critical transmission problems quickly and efficiently in order to minimize disruptions. Ability to work around system failures to mitigate interruptions to live and on demand workflows
• Looking for a passionate, results-oriented, hardworking and operationally focused Manager to support the fast evolving and expanding requirements of VOD streaming requirements.
• Innovative and flexible thinker, comfortable suggesting solutions and willing to take risks.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.