Manager, Strategic Initiatives
PeacockNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Manager, Strategic Initiatives on Peacock's Brand Marketing team will sit at the intersection between our streaming platform and our marquee brands, including NBC Entertainment, USA Network, Bravo, NBC News, Telemundo and more.
His or her primary responsibility will be to own the marketing briefing, delivery and reporting processes for promo creative -- working hand-in-hand with Peacock brand, creative and growth marketing teams as well as cross-NBCU linear and digital scheduling teams -- to maximize reach of Peacock campaigns among target portfolio audiences.
As well as a deep understanding of NBCU's brands and available audience pools, the Manager must have a strong analytical background to drive holistic owned media campaign insights that inform future planning. The right candidate will dream big, thrive in both a fast-paced start-up environment as well as a complex corporate organization, and have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Day-to-day tasks could include:
• Leading ongoing communication with a set list of NBCU brand stakeholders to identify and act on impactful opportunities
• Partnering with Peacock brand and content marketing teams to develop targeted portfolio promotional plans for marquee campaigns that drive against set KPIs
• Diving into analytics to monitor how individual efforts are performing, and iterating as necessary to lean into more efficient tactics
• Building and updating campaign planning and tracking documents, communicating across business units and functions
• Setting creative strategy and media plans for Peacock-led campaigns that co-promote NBCU portfolio priorities
• Developing audiences and application strategy to drive engagement across channels
• Uncovering new promotional levers across the portfolio then productizing how best Peacock can take advantage of them
• Becoming after-hours point of contact for occasional troubleshooting technical questions with linear operations team
â- Proven ability to take ownership of projects, lead initiatives across a decentralized organization and work with and maintain confidential information
â- Solutions-oriented problem-solver who can effectively balance creative ideas with data-driven insights
â- Knowledge of and interest in pop culture, entertainment, news and sports content
â- College degree and minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing / social media-focused roles
â- Knowledge of linear log scheduling software, audience management software, AirTable databases and technical specifications a plus
â- Exceptional computer skills with proficiency in Google tools and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)