Manager, Product and Revenue Analytics
PeacockUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/23/2021 11:18:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Product and Revenue Analytics jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Manager, Product and Revenue Analytics postings
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
NBCU Entertainment is looking for a motivated Manager, Product & Revenue Analytics that can deliver results in a fast-paced environment. You will help drive product and programming strategy, user level analytics, advertising sales optimization, and performance reporting for all NBCU Entertainment networks including NBC, Bravo, USA, SyFy, E!, Oxygen and Telemundo. You will be hands-on with big data analytics and provide mentorship to junior colleagues.
• Partner with stakeholders to deliver quantitative insights. Develop a deep understanding of KPI's and provide entrepreneurial guidance based on findings.
• Track the progress and ROI on business initiatives through deep-dive analysis.
• Apply statistics and product knowledge to analyze product experimentations and provide user behavior insights. Create data solutions to nuanced business problems.
• Build and maintain standardized reporting for multiple groups within the organization. Create requirements for new data sources and ETL for new reports.
• Create predictive models to support various digital TV entertainment forecasts and financial budgets including detailed forecasting of digital video metrics.
• Partner closely with the Data Engineering team to provide technical support, define use cases and guidance for key engineering decisions.
• Communicate effectively through presentations and syndicated reports.
• BS/MS from a quantitative field from such as Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics. Master's Degree or higher preferred.
• 3 years of applied experience in Data, Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering and/or BI.
• 1 years managing teams of data professionals
• Advanced SQL skills in Snowflake (ideal) and/or Redshift environments. Experience with analyzing large first-party, in-house customer datasets and building models using Python. Business intelligence/dashboarding/visualization tools such as Domo (ideal) and Tableau. Solid understanding of statistics. Full stack Data Science experience a plus.
• Experience with predictive modeling, multi-regression, decision trees, cluster analysis, and various machine learning models.
• Experience working closely with Data Engineering teams to provide ETL requirements, QA, and business definitions. Familiarity with AWS and Snowflake a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.