Manager Of Media Data Operations & Analytics
PeacockNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here youâ€™ll find more than a job. Youâ€™ll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
NBCUniversal, the global media company that brought you some of the worldâ€™s most iconic television and film franchises, including: The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Mr. Robot, The Voice, This Is Us, The Fast & The Furious, Jurassic Park, Minions, and more - is launching an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service. It will seamlessly bring together the breadth and depth of NBCUâ€™s broadcast and cable television series, movie titles, premier sporting events, and renowned news reporting... all in one destinationâ€¦ all in one app.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal's new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
As part of the Direct-to-Consumer Decision Sciences team, the Manager, Marketing Data Integrity will be responsible for accurate media campaign data collection to enable insights to drive Peacock platform growth. The primary focus will be on campaign taxonomy supervision and accurate media data collection across owned and paid media.
• Own media campaign taxonomy and partner with diverse Marketing teams and agencies to ensure its consistent implementation for media tracking
• Supervise data cleaning processes and algorithms to delivery analytics-ready datasets for media attribution and analysis (last-click, multi-touch)
• Engage with Marketing teams and Media agencies to manage intake of new business needs and take ownership of projects through execution and delivery
• Partner with Data Engineering teams to design, implement and maintain analytics-ready media campaign database
• Lead develop self-serve dashboards to enable â€˜analytics as a team sportâ€™ and evangelize data democratization
• Recruit, develop and supervise a team who combine technical skills with strong communication and business acumen
• Take ownership of projects from conception through execution, presentation, and follow-through, collaborating with relevant partners
• Help contribute to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work culture at Peacock
• Bachelorâ€™s or Masterâ€™s degree in Business Analytics, Marketing, Data Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant quantitative fields
• 4 years of managing media campaign taxonomy and data collection
• Background in media analytics in the direct-to-consumer, eCommerce or Entertainment spaces
• Media agency experience is a plus
• Fluent in SQL, proficient in Excel, and proficient in using at least one of the following programming languages for data analysis: R, Python, or Scala
• Knowledge of Tableau or equivalent data visualization tools is a plus
• Demonstrates strong sense of curiosity, accountability, and ability to execute projects of all sizes with vision & purpose.
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal