Manager, Device Marketing
PeacockNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/22/2021 6:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Device Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Device Marketing postings
Full Time Job
At Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team of unique birds who want to beâ€¯at theâ€¯epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Manager, Device Marketing will report into the Sr Manager, Device Marketing for NBCU's Peacock streaming service and will be responsible for managing the marketing and growth tactics of a major MVPD partnership. This Manager will be responsible for executing a 360-degree promotional strategy, monitoring channel performance, and developing new growth opportunities within the partnership. Additionally, the role will involve working with Partnerships Business Development to inform marketing deal terms as well as manage the go-to-market plan for new business opportunities within the MVPD and Telco industry.
This is a highly collaborative, cross-functional role with touch points across NBCU's Peacock business including Partnerships & BD, Brand Marketing, Content, Legal, Product, Finance and Operations.
• Optimize device marketing beyond launch, identifying incremental, mutually beneficial growth opportunities with a focus on building a marketing roadmap that drives growth and engagement of Peacock (e.g., mar tech product enhancements, content stunts, cultural moments, marketing promotions and offers, etc.). Work with Partnerships on the tee up of growth opportunities for partners.
• Work closely with Partnerships and cross functional stakeholders across the Peacock organization to build marketing programs as well as lead campaign execution that target specific customer cohorts, viewing behaviors, and product features specific to each partner; accountable for campaign development, approvals, and performance tracking.
• Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of partner campaigns that drive awareness for subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention.
• Work closely with the Partnerships team to help inform deal terms tied to marketing commitments as part of the commercial deal and support the launch marketing for new device launches.
• Define top performing metrics, identify KPIs, and deliver a plan to optimize on and off platform growth marketing opportunities.
• Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact marketing initiatives to executives.
• Exceptional team player and communicator who can work effectively across multiple teams
• 4 years of experience in marketing with major MVPDs
• Solid marketing and brand experience with media and entertainment industry
• Experience coordinating promotional marketing assets and approvals
• Experience working in cross-functional teams and a proven track record of optimizing marketing opportunities with partners
• Good understanding of the MVPD space
• Analytical skills, with the ability to build business cases, analyze data, and debate financial models with senior stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills, confident in managing, influencing and growing relationships with stakeholders
• Sound business judgment and ability to prioritize and triage partner-related issues, solution-find, and effectively motivate stakeholders to work towards a common goal
• Strong knowledge of elements to launch partnerships: proposition development, marketing channels, commercial models, operational mechanics
• Organized and structured, ability to reliably deliver on plans and forecasts is critical
• Collegial, high energy, and persistent personality, and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent communication skills