Manager, Content Analytics & Optimization
PeacockNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Manager, Content Analytics & Optimization, Peacock, Direct-To-Consumer
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
As part of the Direct-to-Consumer Decision Sciences team, Manager, Content Analytics & Measurement will provide decision support to leadership team via deep dive analysis and actionable insights to proactively manage business strategy and revenue growth. As the manager, you will have a major impact on driving consistent and scalable growth at one of the fastest-growing streaming companies. You will have an incredible opportunity to combine business acumen, innovative analysis, and intellectual curiosity to drive strategic initiatives and business results.
The ideal candidate for this position takes a collaborative, strategic approach to analyzing data and providing insights. The person we're looking for is methodical in understanding the situation, impact, and recommending potential solutions. The person has strong communications and organizational influence skills and acknowledges and balances the different needs of all relevant stakeholders. They are able to clearly present data and insights in a way that tells a clear story with actionable recommendations
The ideal candidate is passionate about leading and developing individuals and teams to reach their full potential. They are not afraid to dive into the details to show their team what success looks like in their role.
• Run content and cross platform content segmentation and optimization analysis to find content segments to drive revenue growth
• Discover revenue upside opportunities by unlocking the relationship between priority content and audiences to take proactive action
• Develop, improve and evangelize content value attribution and forecasting models that will drive revenue growth and collaborate with Marketing teams to target and Product teams to add value to each stage of the customer experience.
• Develop and quantify KPIs to measure viewer content quality, engagement, and marketing effectiveness.
• Measure and quantify fan journeys and map against Peacock and touch points.
• Proactively uncover key trends, potential risks & opportunities for the content
• Leverage quantitative insights and competitive analysis to identify and recommend opportunities to increase content engagement and subscriber retention and subscriber LTV
• Design, optimize and execute on standard cadence of operations to deliver actionable revenue insights (e.g., weekly reporting, monthly and quarterly revenue growth review)
• Prepare dashboards for visualization and high-level KPI tracking for senior executives
• BA/BS in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business or related field)
• 6 years of work experience involving analytical rigor as typically seen in, but not restricted to, functions like data analytics, finance, business operations, etc. or industries like media, technology, consulting, banking, etc.
• 4 years of working experience on big data
• Problem solving and analysis experience solving business problems (commercial, operational) using big data and qualitative information from various sources
• Experience building and managing relationships with cross-functional partners and stakeholders
• Experience presenting business and technical content to senior stakeholders, peers and general audiences
• Program Management and Operations experience working independently, managing multiple concurrent processes and projects, and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment
• Communication experience with story-telling and presentations utilizing tools such as PowerPoint and Google Slides
• A passion for television and movies.
• Master's degree is not required but preferred.
• 6 years of work experience working in or with Streaming or Digital media, internet or technology industry, or willingness to learn about these domain
• Experience in people management
• Detail-oriented and ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Technical skill and experience with Big Query, Python, R, SQL, Tableau and Adobe Analytics
• Ability to work in a fast changing work environment
• Must demonstrate the ability to lead a team and develop others