Manager, Consumer Product Analytics
PeacockNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/6/2021 10:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Consumer Product Analytics jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Consumer Product Analytics postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Consumer Product Analytics?
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here youâ€™ll find more than a job. Youâ€™ll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Manager, Consumer Product Analytics will be the analytics partner for the Product team(s), and will be responsible for driving improvements in product features within the Peacock viewing experience, and the consumer acquisition flow. The Manager will be responsible for defining product KPIs, creating dashboards, and recommending solutions through data insights and exploration.
include, but are not limited to:
• Partner with product teams to create objectives and key results (OKRs) to determine product KPIs and measures of success
• Proactively perform data exploration on user behavior, segmentation/cohort analysis, conversion funnel and analysis
• Prepare dashboards with visualizations and KPI tracking for senior executives
• Analyze product and user data to help with personalization and targeting efforts to create the best product experience for customers
• Present insights on user behavior, product enhancements, and metrics development / methodology to all levels of the company ensuring transparency and partnership
• Train and support product managers in using product analytics reporting tools (Adobe Analytics)
• 2 years of applied experience in a media entertainment/technical role with a strong focus on analytics, product, project management, & user behavior
• BA/BS in technical or quantitative discipline
• Experience analyzing data in digital analytics platforms (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.)
• Coding skills for analytics and data analysis (Python, R, SQL, etc.)
• Experience performing analysis with large datasets, i.e. Amazon AWS, Snowflake, or Google Big Query
• Experience in defining data collection and measurement requirements
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate, collaborate and influence
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ability to deliver on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to be persuasive, influence, and execute innovative methods and processes
• Self-driven, confident, resourceful, and resilient
• Ability to collaborate and work in partnership with different parts of the organization