Manager, Brand Strategy & Communications
PeacockNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/25/2021 5:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Brand Strategy & Communications jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Brand Strategy & Communications postings
Full Time Job
NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and upbeat person to join our team.
Manager, Brand Strategy & Communications, Peacock
We are looking for a world-class strategist who will help bring every aspect of our brand to lifeâ€''from go-to-market planning, to IP development, to audience insights. S/he will bring world-class writing skills and killer visual storytelling to ensure the brand comes to life across every project. The Strategy Manager is a pro at delving into the full spectrum of customer/category/cultural insights to develop an overarching messaging strategy, as well as developing campaign messaging that aligns with the overall programming and media cadence over time. The Strategy Manager is an expert communicator and consensus-builder, working across many disciplines to find the strategic through-line and articulating it concisely and memorably. S/he will help produce marketing performance reviews and work in lock-step with brand & insights colleagues to monitor brand health, on-going consumer studies and category trends. S/he should have an uncanny ability to bring insights, ideas and recommendations to life using great storytelling and excellent data visualization skills.
could include, but are not limited to:
• Work with the Sr Director, Brand Strategy on brand/category campaign strategies, pitch decks, and various interdisciplinary projects as they arise. Specific focus on Sports campaigns and individual series/film campaigns likely.
• Develop a comprehensive communications strategy, determining audience, messages, and targets based on evaluation/learnings as well as future insight and business/market context
• Proactively lead re-evaluation of plans throughout the year, making recommendations on revisions or potential challenges and identifying key opportunities to help drive the product's success
• Build and maintain the brand framework model, which outlines our vision, purpose and proposition, working closely with internal stakeholders; own the framing and re-framing of that story as inputs evolve, and how we circulate that to internal stakeholders
• At least 6 years of brand planning/marketing strategy experience (Entertainment/DTC) from the entertainment, advertising, or consumer products industry, with demonstrated ability to develop and drive strategic marketing plans for large, complex organizations
• Excellent storyteller with demonstrated visual design and writing skills to help bring strategies to life in simple-yet-exciting ways
• Big picture strategic thinker with the ability to analyze/interpret data and translate research into actionable results, for a range of audiences, through effective presentations
• Demonstrated excellent presentation skills, collaboration and interpersonal skills
• An ambidextrous thinker who is both analytical and highly creative
• Demonstrated track record of success in managing high profile brands and marketing campaigns to include the full spectrum of deliverables from strategic positioning to driving engagement
• Works quickly, nimbly, humbly â€'' a team player who is excited by moving fast and can roll with the punches, as required in a start-up environment
• Willingness to travel as required by the position
• Mastery of PowerPoint, GDocs and Keynote
• Experience with new brand creation and brand architecture
• Proven experience influencing cross-functional teams to come up with ideas that are bigger than the sum of their parts to foster a shared sense of ownership and success.
• Thorough understanding of the complexities of an entertainment/DTC organization and how the disparate parts make up the whole, and their interdependencies
• Ability to sell ideas up, down and across an organization
• Fantastic project manager talents to stay organized and execute numerous projects simultaneously