Manager, Brand Marketing
PeacockNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Manager, Brand Marketing WWE Network / Peacock
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
Manager, Brand Marketing â€'' WWE Network, Peacock
Peacock is seeking an innovative marketer to join the team and help expand brand marketing for WWE Network on Peacock. This marketer will report to and support the Director, Brand Marketing â€'' WWE Network, in the creation and execution of best-in-class marketing campaigns to support WWE Network on Peacock.
including, but not limited to the following:
• Build and implement cross-company marketing plans for WWE Network on Peacock - collaborating across Peacock Marketing Teams and WWE to ensure a cohesive and comprehensive campaign.
• Work with internal teams (i.e., media, performance, CRM, Social, Editorial, etc.) to closely monitor campaign performance and optimize accordingly. This includes identifying and prioritizing events that over-index in high-value users and then proactively migrating them from key live events (i.e., WrestleMania) into consuming other content on the platform to reduce likelihood of â€˜one-and-done' acquisitions.
• Spearhead After-Action Reports to share Peacock Marketing effectiveness, insights and propose future recommendations.
• Assume role of operational liaison between Peacock and WWE to support marketing opportunities. This includes maintaining active request list of inventory and promotional placements across WWE to amplify WWE Network on Peacock through on-air promotion (RAW, NXT & Smackdown), WWE newsletter, website and social platforms.
• Monitor WWE stories and partner with Peacock/WWE social teams to recommend engagement opportunities that continue to amplify key moments/opportunities for WWE Network on Peacock.
• Build, manage and grow strong partner relationships across WWE.
• Coordinate engagement efforts to amplify WWE Network offering on Peacock.
• Support transition of WWE Network subscribers & registered fans to Peacock. Monitor migration rate and propose tactics to improve acquisition, retention and content consumption. Spearhead data sharing between WWE and Peacock to super serve this audience.
â€¢ Minimum 5 years relevant work experience, in Sports, Live Event, Media, Direct-to-Consumer, Entertainment and/or Digital Media
â€¢ Extensive knowledge and passion for WWE and a high affinity for entertainment and media.
â€¢ Strong knowledge of various streaming business models (AVOD, SVOD, TVOD) and extensive knowledge of the Direct-to-Consumer and/or streaming services space
â€¢ High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
â€¢ Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to work flexibly across departments as well as manage internal and external partners in a dynamic environment
â€¢ Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
â€¢ Must be 18 years or older
â€¢ Willingness to work overtime, work weekday nights, and on weekends with short notice
- Previous experience working with/for WWE preferred (ideally 2 years)
â€¢ Demonstrated direct-to-consumer marketing experience for a digital product
â€¢ Strong project management skills and understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
â€¢ Analytical/strategic thinker and creative problem-solver; resourceful, able to initiate change and motivate innovation and creativity
â€¢ Highly innovative and creative with positive energy
â€¢ Excellent presentation and analytical skills
â€¢ Extremely organized, great attention to detail, and highly motivated
â€¢ Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media, Sports Marketing, Business, or a related field