Human Resources Assistant
PeacockNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Human Resources Assistant - Direct-To-Consumer
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.Here you can fly to new heights!
Human Resources Assistant
• Provide administrative and coordination support to the SVP, HR, Direct-to-Consumer including calendar management, answering phones, travel arrangements and expenses.
• Provide administrative and coordination support to help drive strategic HR initiatives that cut across the Direct-to-Consumer portfolio.
• Provide broad support to the team, to include scheduling and setting up logistics for meetings, maintaining distribution lists and shared drives, keeping organization charts current and providing general support as needed.
• Become a well-versed user for SAP HR transactions, including onboarding and off-boarding, workflow forms, regular and ad hoc reporting, security audits, and other data validation or reporting exercises.
• Support a seamless employee onboarding experience through partnership with the Sr. Director, Employee Communications & Experience.
• Learn and leverage HR policies and practices and be on point to answer and/or refer employee questions about Payroll, Benefits, Work/Life, Employee Perks, PTO, Company Policies, etc.
• Run regular and ad hoc reports from HR systems in support of the HR team.
• Work on special projects as needed, frequently synthesizing data into a cohesive story.
• Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion regarding business matters, data and documents.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience working in an office environment.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Office, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy.
• Extremely detail oriented and well organized.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Extremely flexible, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities, while demonstrating excellent follow through, time management, and attention to detail.
• Customer-service oriented and ability to quickly and accurately answer employee questions.
• Team-player who is hungry to learn and eager to jump in on any assignment.
• Strong communication skills and the professional savvy of communicating at all levels.
• Someone with a strong interest in a career in Human Resources and the media industry.
• Calm, level-headed and professional demeanor.