PeacockNew York, NY
Full Time Job
At Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team of unique birds who want to beâ€¯at theâ€¯epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock social is building a best-in-class content team. Reporting to the VP Social and Content Marketing and part of the Brand Marketing group, the Executive Producer will be the driving force of the production and editorial teams â€'' using flawless communication and organization skills to drive efficient creation and promotion of best-in-class social assets.
may include, but are not limited to:
• Manage and mentor the social editorial teams â€'' Peacock full-time staff, direct reports, and agency teams
• Own the content calendar for Peacock social across all platforms, flagging/fixing any timing, resource, or other issues
• Own the production process, including the overall production budget, and any content capture, driving excellence and efficiencies
• Own the posting process, including community management and making sure we're resourced for big events
• Be the conductor for all matrixed efforts as they relate to social production: talent relations and talent content capture, comms strategy, PR, originals production etc. .
• Work closely with Peacock creative teams, supervising work back plans, setting deadlines, giving smart, clear feedback, keeping us on track.
• Oversee the asset management process from multiple creative teams both internal and external, and communicate with the social creative team to ensure proper use
• Write, edit or re-write social touts in a conversational, funny way
• Champion for our calendaring and content management software
-Candidates should have 5 years experience directing social editorial and/or production teams
-At least 3 years experience with directly managing a team
-At least 3 years experience working in the pop culture, media, entertainment, or direct-to-consumer space
-Candidates should be prepared to describe examples of delivering quantifiable results through the creation, implementation, and day-to-day management of large-scale, multi-platform marketing campaigns
-Candidates should be endlessly creative: passionate about coming up with and creating engaging social ideas, perfect touts and gorgeous video/photo concepts
-Careful attention to detail
-Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines â€'' exhibit calm under pressure
-Strong analytical skills