Early Career Recruiter - O&T, Peacock & Corporate
PeacockNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Early Career Recruiter - O&T, Peacock & Corporate (Temporary)
Please note: This role is a 1 year-long staff position with an end date.
The Early Careers team at NBCUniversal is looking for a progressive, creative, high-energy Recruiter. The Recruiter will be responsible for helping to build a pipeline of entry-level talent for our Operations & Technology, Peacock and Corporate business lines. This will include maintaining relationships with select colleges/universities, diversity partners, internal partners, traveling to schools to conduct on-site presentations and attending career fairs while working with the Campus Programs & Initiatives team in other aspects of the program.
• Partner with business leaders and HR teams on full lifecycle recruitment for 150-250 internship positions per year across 1 or more businesses. Keep HR teams & hiring managers up to date on intern hiring timelines, posting strategies and school recruitment strategies.
• Work with HR and Manager, Early Career Recruitment to make recommendations on intern headcount based on key criteria, analyzing conversion data to help inform where businesses need more / fewer intern positions.
• Regularly share intern hiring metrics with HR partners and business leaders â€'' analyzing trends, top schools and diversity to continually improve recruitment strategies.
• Create job requisitions, video interview templates and email communications to support the recruitment process. Partner across enterprise with other Recruiters and Manager, Early Career Recruitment to ensure consistency and efficiency.
• Meet with and counsel hiring managers as needed to ensure they understand their role in the recruitment process. Ensure hiring process is compliant, free of bias and efficient.
• Plan and facilitate recruitment events / diversity conferences / panels / social media livestreams to support internship recruiting efforts. Liase with Manager, Early Career Recruitment on university relations strategy and recommendations. Build relationships with key university and partner organization contacts to advertise openings and engage with students.
Full-Time Entry Level Recruitment
• Within designated businesses, own the full lifecycle recruitment process for entry-level positions that align to current internship positions and Page assignments.
• Manage recruitment process for any entry-level rotational programs within designated businesses (i.e. Media Tech Associate Program.)
• Track and pipeline intern and Page alumni as a core candidate sources for these full-time positions â€'' utilizing internal CRM tools as needed.
• Participate in developing and hosting recruitment events / campaigns specifically for intern alumni â€'' for designated businesses or across the enterprise.
• Advise Talent Acquisition colleagues on available top talent coming out of the Page Program, Internship Program or other relevant pipeline programs. Potentially join kickoff calls in a consultative role for positions owned by other Recruiters.
• Participate in Page Program application review as needed and as assigned by Director, Page Program and take part regularly in Page Panel interviews.
Page Program Graduate Support and Placement
• At any given time, act as a career coach for approximately 5-9 Pages, based on their areas of interest. Meet with them as needed and connect them to open opportunities within your business area or others across the enterprise.
• Participate in â€œGetting the Jobâ€ labs and workshops for Pages as needed, providing insight and guidance about the internal hiring process.
• Partner with Page leadership team to promote open roles that align with Page assignments / experience.
• Bachelorâ€™s degree
• At least 4 years of related work experience, which could include recruiting on campus or at career fairs as well as conducting interviews, assessing candidates for internships or full time jobs
• Excellent communicator â€'' Youâ€™re savvy at letting stakeholders know what they need to do and when they need to do it. You write clear, concise, easy-to-read communications and can comfortably present to leaders at all levels
• Creatively curious â€'' You like to seek out and try new approaches that keep us ahead of the curve
• Organized & detail-oriented â€'' You can manage competing deadlines and multiple rotation timelines with ease. You also double and triple check every nuance when it comes to event planning
• Resourceful â€'' If you donâ€™t have the answer, you figure it out. Youâ€™re comfortable navigating a complex environment to obtain info and seek buy-in