Director, Marketing, PR & Research Finance
PeacockNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
• Oversee all financial aspects of the Direct-to-Consumer Marketing, PR & Research Budgets & KPIs
• Own communication & relationships with Marketing, PR & Research leadership team
• Responsible for financial planning (annual budget, long range planning, operating reviews, monthly pacing), and preparing presentation packages for leadership
• Responsible for day-to-day financial operations, monthly close process, & maintenance of detailed pacing file in coordination with SFA direct report.
• In coordination with the FP&A and Controllership team, evaluate financial actuals/forecast, provide variance analysis, and identify risks/opportunities
• Execute financial analysis/ROI for new marketing investments and develop deep understanding of Marketing, PR and Research cost drivers
• Track and uncover trends for key performance indicators (i.e. CAC, gross adds, subscribers, spend, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum 6 years of relevant finance experience
- Strong analytical skills required â€'' organized, accurate & detail-oriented
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of SAP general ledger preferred
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint