Director, Digital Product Marketing
PeacockUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/14/2021 7:10:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Digital Product Marketing jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Director, Digital Product Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Digital Product Marketing?
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
In this newly created position, the Director, Digital Product Marketing will lead the core CRM (Customer Relationship Marketing) program (that supports the NBC App, Voice App, AGT App and nbc.com). This includes managing a Product Marketing Managers and an agency team in support of the program, and may require hands-on execution of campaigns, if necessary. The Director will work with the VP of Product Marketing and the Director of MarTech to evolve the core program through automation, personalization and expanding reach through footprint growth and new owned marketing levers. The ideal candidate will be data-driven with a growth mindset and will be comfortable in a ever changing and multi-variate testing environment. This is a highly cross-functional role and will require the consummate team player to be successful.
• Lead and manage the One App Core Program including the NBCE Product Marketing Manager that responsible for running the CRM (Email, mobile and connected device) programs for NBCE.
• Manage the CRM program to achieve KPI goals as well as constantly growing and evolving the program in a scalable fashion.
• Serve as Digital Marketing Lead for NBCE but working with the Marketing Manager in crafting a support strategy for both new and returning shows both in and out of season.
• Develop and execute footprint growth strategy for digital properties under the NBCE umbrella (e.g., NBC App, Voice App, AGT App) email and mobile marketing universes.
• Drive the CRM testing roadmap for the core program with a focus on automation and POCs that can be scaled effectively to other One App brands to increase CRM's effectiveness and reach.
• Partner with other business unit stakeholders to understand how the core program can support NBCUniversal priorities and initiatives while providing value to our users.
• Responsible for partnering with Data Science to manage and build dashboard that tracks against holistic marketing campaign goals for each network and the program, ensuring data is both informative and actionable. Also responsible for managing and prioritizing ad hoc analysis requests that help to drive the program forward.
• Responsible for managing both strategy and operations of programs to ensure executional excellence as well as drive growth and constant optimization
• Oversee the day to day execution of marketing campaigns from start to finish, including approving and providing feedback on creative briefs, creative assets and copy, targeting, and performance review. This will include providing guidance and making decisions on some real-time optimization of campaigns in market.
• Create monthly and quarterly performance recaps for NBC Entertainment CRM campaigns as well as drive quarterly strategy planning sessions on the program
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 10 years of experience in email or mobile marketing
• Previous experience in performance marketing, direct response marketing, or growth marketing
• Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including pivot tables). Must have demonstrated, hands-on operational experience with analyzing data (including A/B testing results) to make marketing recommendations.
• Show clear ability to inspire and lead a lean team with aggressive goals and a strong inclination towards mentorship.
• Minimum 5 years of managing direct reports
• MBA a plus
• Advertising or digital marketing experience required. Entertainment experience a plus.
• Organized with an acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Data driven-thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
• Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, resourceful and possess good follow-through.
• Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, creative, technical and operations. Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.
• Solutions oriented problem solver who errs on the side of action and is not afraid to get into the weeds and do the work.
• Strong interpersonal skills to build good partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Experience with Iterable, Branch and/or AirTable a plus.