Director, Brand Marketing & Promotions
PeacockNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock is seeking an experienced creative, collaborative and energetic marketer to lead a fun, fast-paced and highly motivated consumer activations team--the activations team concepts and executes innovative consumer facing, earned media generating promotions for Peacock Original Series. This includes, but is not limited to, experiential activations, consumer and industry screenings, festival sponsorships, press mailers, and promotional merchandise. The ideal candidate will be able to lead cross functional teams, thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for entertainment, pop culture and a return to live events. Essential Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Drive promotional strategy and creative ideation for Peacock Original Series, generating best in class 360 activation campaigns and then oversee every detail through execution
• Lead all elements of campaign development â€'' agency briefings, idea generation and evaluation, gathering input from stakeholders, socializing plans, managing budgets and deadlines
• Collaborate with multiple internal teams (originals marketing/creative operations/legal/creative/publicity/social media) in executing all aspects of the campaigns, including development and delivery of all campaign assets, contracts, invite lists, and event promotion
• Lead communication with external vendors and agencies, providing creative feedback and managing internal approvals
• Support PR and Social teams to drive consumer and industry buzz through stunts, mailers and live events
• Lead development of campaign documents including creative briefs, campaign one sheets, presentation decks and campaign recap decks
• Review and proof all final assets before delivered
• Manage project budgets
• Manage direct reports on day to day projects
• Hyper organized and detailed oriented with the ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently and keep pace in a quickly moving and ever-changing environment
• Ability to engage, collaborate and provide clear communication to cross functional teams
• Proactive; driving projects forward independently
• Strong work ethic, with a dedication to excellence
• Compassionate and empathetic leader
• Minimum 10 years of TV/entertainment marketing and/or event marketing experience