Designer, Original Content Marketing
PeacockNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2021 7:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Designer, Original Content Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Designer, Original Content Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here youâ€™ll find more than a job. Youâ€™ll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock, NBCUniversalâ€™s new video streaming service is seeking a motivated designer for its in-house creative marketing team. A visual problem-solver and storyteller, the Peacock Originals Designer will take ideas from concept to execution stage, in both print and digital advertising, on a variety of platforms and mediums. In support of the Peacock Originals franchise group, the designer will also work within a larger team of creative and marketing professionals, delivering on all company goals and media initiatives.
could include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with Creative Directors, Editorial Director, and Project Managers to help create marketing solutions that reflects the "Peacock Originals" visual sensibility
• Keep up to date with Peacocks Originals brand guidelines and rules from across the entire Marketing organization to ensure all consumer-facing work maintains a consistent design voice and tone across every platform and touchpoint
• Projects include: Print and Digital Key Art, OOH, outdoor, signage, promotional kits, digital banners, product graphics, show logos, email templates, social media graphics presentation decks, & promotional items
• Keep current of emerging design trends, with a particular focus on original content promotions within the streaming universe
• Work with Originals Marketing teams on campaign creative design assets, messaging, and versioning, across multiple platforms and user states
• Work with our Performance Marketing and Social Marketing teams to create demand & conversion, driving customer acquisition and retention
• Ensure a high-volume of design elements are finished, and delivered accurately, while working with highly analytical data driven assignments
• Get ready to PIVOT and work with great agility in a fast paced and entrepreneurial marketing culture.
• 5 years of work experience as a designer in digital media and/or for a direct-to-consumer product
• Excellent photo illustration/comping skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Impeccable typographic skills.
• Strong editorial sensibilities.
• Working knowledge of digital/print production, photography, and photo-retouching
• Full working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite software â€'' (from Photoshop to After Effects)
*a portfolio of work must be provided with application*
• Experience creating animations/storyboards for cinemagraphs and other dynamic media a
• Design experience for an entertainment outlet