Creative Director-Social Media
PeacockNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Creative Director-Social Media, Peacock
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Creative Director will help develop and manage the creative expression of Peacock on all social channels, including brand, library and our original IP. The Creative Director will report to the VP Social and Content Marketing and oversee both a team of internal makers/designers and external vendors/agencies tasked with developing and executing creative marketing ideas and campaigns.
• Candidates should have at least 8 years experience developing creative assets for multichannel social at a large brand, publisher or agency, including directing the work of others.
• At least 2 years managing a team of direct reports
• Possess deep knowledge and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite â€'' master of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
• At least 5 years of experience in mobile-first design and animation across digital and social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Youtube, Twitter).
• Experience collaborating directly with Brand, Originals and Library Content art directors, creative directors, producers and animators to develop best-in-class entertainment social media video.
• Strong conceptual and aesthetic skills (color, illustration, typography, logo design, layout); retouching photography as needed, knowledge of social media/digital delivery.
• Experience working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
• Experience managing teams and a proven ability to lead and motivate staff and partners
• Excellent writing, strategic development, and presentation skills
• Experience driving metrics-driven campaignsâ€''reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data & optimizing creative accordingly
• Experience organizing & creating efficiencies within a matrixed creative organization
• Passionate about designing killer thumb-stoppable creative.
• Experience with AfterEffects, C4D is a bonus.
• On top of (and ahead of) current design, social media and marketing trends and platforms; passionate about capturing the attention of hungry entertainment fans and audiences.
• Candidates should be endlessly creative: passionate about ideating and creating engaging social ideas and gorgeous video/photo concepts.