Creative Director, Original Content Marketing
PeacockNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Creative Director will help develop and manage the creative expression of Peacock, NBCU's streaming service, as it pertains to brand marketing specifically for our original IP. The Creative Director will oversee internal makers/designers and external vendors tasked with developing and executing creative marketing ideas and campaigns.
could include, but are not limited to:
• Plan and execute multiplatform campaigns for the launch of Peacock original series (scripted and unscripted)
• Develop creative strategies based on research-- shaping audience, cultural & creative insights into an actionable plan for the development of industry-leading and highly effective consumer campaigns
• Planning and executing asset capture/shoots, architecting multi-faceted campaign concepts that work across the entire marketing funnel, and working in partnership with brand marketing teams to ensure that campaigns stay on track, on budget, and deliver on key KPIs, with constant optimization based on data
• Develop creative ideas to help position and market Peacock content around cultural milestones and events
• Work with Sales/Trade/Affiliate/Press/Product/Editorial partners on creative needs/assets and custom marketing elements
• Partner cross-functionally with Growth Marketing and Social Marketing teams on initiatives to create cultural impact, and drive customer acquisition and retention
• Ensure all work is consistent with, and supports the business KPI's of, the Peacock brand by aligning with our tone and voice across all platforms and consumer touchpoints
• At least 8 years of professional experience developing best in class A/V campaigns for an Entertainment, Digital Media, or direct-to-consumer brand
• Ability to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial culture
• Experience managing teams and a proven ability to lead and motivate staff and partners
• Excellent writing, strategic development, and presentation skills
• Comfortable reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data & optimizing creative accordingly