PeacockUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
Associate Producer, Peacock Kids
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Peacock Kids is a division within Peacock that develops, produces, and distributes digitally native content for kids on a variety of digital platforms.
We're growing our team of smart, passionate and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at theâ€¯epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who love to make content, and creative problem-solvers who are excited to be part of a team.
Associate Producer, Peacock Kids
• Collaborate with 3rd Party Producers on producing content and act as a liaison between creative and the brand (our clients)
• Support in-house producers by researching and procuring talent/vendors for their specific projects
• Partner with Head of Development & Current Series to develop concepts & ideas
• Partner with Head of Development & Current Series to produce content (original and branded)
• Pitch quality branded content ideas that exemplifies the voice of the brands we promote
• Partner with Physical Production to develop budgets and shoot calendars
• Collaborate with Legal on all contracts and clearances
• Collaborate with Content Strategy to identify and provide creative assets from shows being produced for marketing and optimization (e.g. stills)
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in producing digital short-form content or traditional television
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with relevant teams and stakeholders
• Ability to develop creative ideas for branded and original content
• Strong organizational, project management, communication skills, and detail-oriented
• Operates efficiently and with empathy in a dynamic work environment
• Ability to prioritize and reprioritize deliverables in the best interest of the team
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work weekends depending on the production
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Highly developed communication skills â€'' both verbal and written
• Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent time and project management skills
• â€˜Can-do' approach and ability to perform under pressure
• Willing to go above and beyond and take additional responsibilities as they arise
• Passion for kids' content
• Understands and follows the latest trends in digital