PeacockUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative assistance in a professional manner to the California-based Business & Legal Affairs team of NBCU's Direct-To-Consumer & Digital group.
• Provide administrative support, including: answering phones professionally; taking/routing messages as required; arranging and scheduling numerous meetings involving executives at all levels; maintaining and updating calendar and contacts; developing and maintaining relationships with executive assistants throughout the company; demonstrating flexibility, patience and persistence in routinely rescheduling meetings; arranging complex logistics for multiple-attendee and multiple-location meetings (including Telepresence/video-conference and AV/IT set-up as needed); and ordering office supplies.
• Arrange business travel, including car service, air travel and hotels; draft and process travel, entertainment and business expenses.
• Act as liaison between executives and internal departments and external parties to ensure that all matters are attended to in an efficient and timely matter.
• Facilitate processing of invoices from outside counsel and keep detailed invoice files.
• Gather, print and distribute various materials as needed.
• File contracts and other legal documents.
• Assist in special projects as requested.
• Represent the department in a professional manner.
• Maintain strict confidentiality and professionalism along with a positive attitude.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience working in an office environment.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Office, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy.
• Extremely detail oriented and well organized.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience as a team player with the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with numerous executive assistants and other individuals across the company.
• Previous experience as an administrative assistant supporting multiple people with demonstrated ability to prioritize workload.
• Professional presence, including a professional manner over the phone, in writing, and in person, with the ability to interface with senior executives.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including attention to grammar and spelling.
• Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
• Superior organizational and administrative skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize work for multiple attorney clients simultaneously.
• Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook); experience with legal document management systems; ability to learn new computer programs and systems with ease.
• Calm, level-headed and professional demeanor.