Intern - Development and Production
Patriot PicturesWest Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Development and Production jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Internship Start Date/Season: Fall 2022
Internship Duration: October 1 - December 9
Time/Days Required: Either 2-3 in-office days or 20 hours a week remote. Willing to work around School or work schedule.
JOB TITLE: CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT & PRODUCTION INTERN
RESPONSIBILITIES: Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Reading script submissions and providing written summaries and recommendations for development executives.
• Performing research and compiling materials to help determine whether company should pursue certain projects.
• Creating lists with recommendations for directors, cast, showrunners for projects in development.
• Communicating with talent agencies to determine actor and director availability for our projects.
• Office work such as filing, scanning.
• Providing administrative support on desks as needed.
• Assisting producers with pre-production, production, post-production work as needed.
• Passion and focus on film making, television, and entertainment industry
• Experience in basic office programs (i.e. Outlook, Excel)
• Patience, the ability to multitask, willingness to work in a fast paced environment
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Enrolled full-time in an accredited college or university for the duration of the internship.
• Prior film or television creative development experience.