Buisness Affairs Executive
Patriot Pictures, LLCWest Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Buisness Affairs Executive jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Buisness Affairs Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Buisness Affairs Executive? COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Patriot Pictures LLC is an independent finance and production company of film and television. Past films include: ''Prisoners of the Ghostland (2021) starring Nicolas Cage and premiered at the Sundance Film Festival 2021, ''Synchronic'' (2020) starring Anthony Mackie and Jamie Dornan and premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival 2019, ''Cut Throat City'' (2020) directed by Wu Tang Clan's RZA and starring Terrence Howard, Westley Snipes, and Ethan Hawke, South by Southwest 2020 and #1 on Netflix in January 2021, ''Running with the Devil'' (2019) starring Nicolas Cage and Laurence Fishburne, ''Zeroville'' (2019) starring James Franco, Megan Fox, Seth Rogan, Will Ferrell, Joey King, Jacki Weaver, Craig Robinson, Danny McBride, ''I Am Michael'' (2015) starring James Franco, Zachary Quinto, Emma Roberts and Executive Produced by Gus Van Sant, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival, ''Hangman'' (2017) starring Al Pacino and Brittany Snow, and ''I Am Wrath'' (2016) starring John Travolta.
JOB TITLE: Vice President, Business & Legal Affairs, in connection with development, production, financing, and distribution of theatrical motion pictures.
• Construct, negotiate, document, and manage a wide variety of agreements in connection with the development, production and distribution of scripted programming (including but not limited to above-the-line talent, rights, overall, and content license and co-production agreements).
• Chain of title review, legal research, prepare memos regarding various guild issues and other legal matters.
• Oversee the preparation of guild signatory applications/paperwork.
• Corporate and security documents.
• Strategize with, advise and counsel company executives and producers on all business affairs and legal affairs matters.
• Work cross functionally and tactically with all other key departments, including production, finance, marketing, labor relations, and sales & distribution.
• Passion and focus on film making, television, and entertainment industry
• J.D. and an active membership in at least one state bar.
• Authorization to work in the United States.
• Ability to travel as necessary, including international travel.
• 7+ years relevant experience.
• Outstanding communication skills, written and oral.
• Demonstrated ability to work with others, both in a supervisory role and as a collaborative team player.
• Experience organizing and drafting talent, rights, and distribution agreements. Effectively negotiate and interact with agents, managers, outside attorneys, and legal and business affairs executives at other studios and production companies.
• Reliably execute multiple, high-priority projects concurrently and proactively. Problem solve under tight timeframes with a keen attention to detail and time management.
• Display a professional, positive, and confident demeanor with excellent interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
• Demonstrate remarkable initiative, creativity, flexibility and adaptability within corporate parameters. Embrace rapidly evolving situations and tasks outside of existing areas of expertise.
• Humble, diligent, resourceful.
West Hollywood, California
Commensurate with experience.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
Patriot Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
PAY: Commensurate with experience.