Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Pasadena Tournament of Roses AssociationPasadena, CA
Full Time Job
Job Title: Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Department: Parade Development
Reports To: Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships
FLSA Status: Exempt
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Manager, Strategic Partnerships position will be responsible for generating revenue from sponsors and new float sales. This individual will develop and sell creative solutions for the Rose Parade, Rose Bowl Game and ancillary association events throughout the year. Supporting the Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships, this individual will help drive the business forward by developing long-term business partnerships and creating a robust pipeline of interested parties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
• Sell floats and sponsorships for the Rose Parade
• Strong pulse on sponsorships in the sports and entertainment industry
• Develop and sell opportunities that exceed the needs of the client utilizing our broadcasts and live events
• Leverage network to present ideas that drive revenue for the Association
• Create integrated marketing packages using traditional, digital and experiential channels to sell client on
• Understand the changing landscape of sponsorship marketing
• Speak confidently to clients about the advantages of partnering with the Tournament of Roses
• Collaborate with sponsors to ensure implementation and contractual obligations are fulfilled
• Assist with the development of new opportunities that fall outside the scope of tentpole events
• Drive the communication for Rose Parade and Rose Bowl Game opportunities in market
• Advanced negotiating skills, ability to identify and influence key decision makers
• Driven to succeed and able to overcome obstacles
• Achieve annual sales goals
This position does not supervise others.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent plus 4-6 years' experience in sales and revenue generation roles.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED (unless stated otherwise)
• Attention to detail
• Self-starter and highly motivated
• Problem solving skills
• Works effectively with deadlines
• Good collaboration and teamwork skills
• Adaptable and flexible with change
• Strategic thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good coping skills in high stress situations
• Strong relationship building skills
• Open to feedback
• MS Office Suite
• Understanding of CRM systems
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online