VP Production France
This was removed by the employer on 9/25/2023 12:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for VP Production France jobs in Paris-IL
Search all VP Production France postings
Full Time Job
¡Paramount Networks International, a unit of Paramount Global is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages
For the Paramount TV International Studios (PTIS), we are looking for a vice president production to join the team in France.
These are the key areas of the role:
• Oversee projects in development and production at all stages, from inception to delivery;
• Advise on timelines for development and production, and prepare development and production budgets where required;
• Write and/or consult on production budgets and schedules, based on treatments and, where available, scripts;
• Feedback on likely risks faced by the development and production of our slate, and help mitigate those risks;
• Help to move programmes into funded production, providing operational and logistical support wherever it is required;
• Build and maintain good working relationships between PTIS and all applicable trade unions and guilds;
• Work with Business and Legal affairs in the construction of the Production Service Agreements and production related contractual approvals;
• Approve HODs;
• Advise on filming locations, including advising on tax credits, and other similar production incentives;
• Help to secure sound stages in our chosen locations where applicable;
• Work with agents of on- and off-screen talent to help secure the best deals with all key hires;
• Once productions are greenlit, work to oversee the production teams, analysing budgets and cost reports;
• Provide support to both our core management team, and our production teams as required;
• Assess budgets and schedule from 3rd party production companies;
• Assess cost reports;
• Establish 1st class working practices with 3rd party production companies in line with 1st class industry practices;
• Develop tracking systems and practices to control and manage risks to productions;
• Manage a small team.
The skills we would like you to have:
• Budgeting and planning experience, able to work fast and accurately sometimes under time pressure;
• Ability to implement and enforce the administration of this fast- growing department, supporting the Head of Production and VP on all matters;
• Experience of working and negotiating with applicable trade bodies, guilds and unions;
• Knowledge of nations and regional production would be an advantage, as would experience of working internationally;
• Excellent communication skills with demonstrable experience of effective working within teams;
• High standard of computer literacy, especially Movie Magic, Excel and similar;
• Experience in successfully working with a diverse range of people, at all levels;
• Self-motivating enthusiastic individual, good at problem solving and multi-tasking;
• Highly numerate with ability to monitor financial records closely with a keen eye for detail;
• Positive attitude, willing to grow with the department and help set and lead its development;
• Ability to apply structure and logic within a fast-moving production environment.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you if you feel this is the right match for you!
Paramount Networks International, is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.