VP, Global Publishing
ParamountNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/19/2022 11:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for VP, Global Publishing jobs in New York-NY
Search all VP, Global Publishing postings
Full Time Job
The Vice President of Paramount Global Licensed Publishing will define and lead the global publishing strategies and licensed partnerships driving revenue and growth across the Paramount portfolio of brands across all segments of publishing including Print, Ebook and Audiobooks. The VP will lead a NY and London based team of commercial sales directors and editorial staff. Has established relationships with global publishers and publishing distribution partners such as Audible and Apple.
In this leadership role, they will optimize sales growth with licensees and retailers. Supervise a team of sales executives and editorial coworkers to regularly communicate with publishing licensees and liaise with account teams on marketing and promotional opportunities. Provide feedback to publishing and sales teams on market trends and account initiatives.
Reports to SVP of Paramount Pictures Licensing and Global Publishing. Join the team!
• In partnership with the SVP, defines the business strategy VP for the Global Publishing business across all categories and formats. Oversight of the global publishing business and partners with the market and category leads and partner selection, evaluation and management.
• Builds long-term planning identifying white space and growth opportunities across our portfolio of brands.
• Fiscal responsibility including annual budget planning and quarterly revenue forecasting. Communicate detailed and high-level updates to senior management on account status.
• Lead all aspects of category managers, ensuring they are clear on the strategic goals and performance metric of the category and licensed partners.
• Develop new business opportunities. Analyze account (licensee and retailer) business performance, competitive landscape and trends as well as develop growth objectives.
• Lead discussions with Product Development and Editorial teams to bring to market compelling new product for categories handled.
• Identify evergreen franchise growth opportunities, coordinate editorial team and drive strategy and vision on content needs for the category and partners to optimize global development.
• Communicate strategy providing clarity and visibility of revenue objectives to improve revenue opportunity.
• Maintain knowledge of the retail landscape and monitor retail sales performance of key licensees and programs.
• Develop collaborative collaborations cross-category leads, generating business opportunities across other lines of business and departments.
• Bachelor's Degree 10 years of directly related experience.
• Established senior level relationships in the publishing industry.
• Ability to lead a team towards financial targets and manage growth of category.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Strong analytical forecasting skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and problem solve.
• Proactive and able to adapt to changing priorities and environments.
• Confirmed ability to optimally plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
• The position is located in New York. We are a hybrid office environment 3 days a week in office.